All Categories

The message I get while playing on Facebook. Seems to happen while I am working in the game.

The message I get while playing on Facebook. Seems to happen while I am working in the game.

Search
Sep 5, 2018, 13:5609/05/18
02/23/17

Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

Facebook Message.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 5, 2018, 14:1609/05/18
Sep 5, 2018, 14:17(edited)
01/25/17

Hellо Jarl!

Please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this issue:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/106959_what-does-the-game-need-to-work-correctly-/.

If the situation doesn't change after performing the specified steps, please send us the information of all browsers you use to play the game, PC's configuration and the screenshot of the error message. Also, describe your actions in the game before the error message appeared. Please provide us with this information in private message. Hope for your understanding. Thank you in advance.

Sep 6, 2018, 17:4509/06/18
Sep 6, 2018, 17:49(edited)
09/27/17

hi Theoz,

this error has been around for a long time but over the past few weeks it has improved a lot, i used to get it every 3-5 minutes when scrolling around the map looking for targets to hit or other stuff it was a real pain but now i still get it but maybe only once or twice a day, its a vast improvement on how it used to be, all we need now for browser players is a better way of moving around the map instead of holding down the left mouse button and dragging its just not good enough for a game where everything on the map is clickable, using the left mouse button should in some way be removed from the way its done.