All Categories

Hero Skills have stopped accumulating.

Search
Mar 5, 2022, 14:1003/05/22
04/04/20

Everything below Ranged Offense 2 is open but I have no skills to add. I am at level 70 and have not received any skills in a long time. If I reset and distribute the skills I do have a little more evenly will it help me to receive additional skills or am I done receiving anymore skills since I am at the max level? Am I missing something? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2022, 21:2803/05/22
04/06/18

You will get a few more skill points as your Hero's Abode advances, Ben, but otherwise your hero has as much skill as s/he is going to get.

You can use sets so that your hero uses a different set of skills when fighting to those employed while farming.

You might also rearrange the skills because you seem to have allocated them ftom the top down which might well be a mistake as skills lower down the skill tree are typically better than those at the top.

Mar 5, 2022, 22:5703/05/22
Mar 5, 2022, 22:58(edited)
01/31/18

Someone else , who I think has since left the game, asked much the same question.

John has mentioned the usefulness of sets,and pointed out that you seem to have filled the top half , leaving little for the skills lower down, where the skills allocated  in levels 11 ,and 111, have more effect, however, what he  didn't mention specifically is, that there is no need to fill everything to maximum level available, just to the minimum required  to open up the lower branches , especially if you are not using the unlocked skills, and the path ends in a dead end.

For example, in the second row  below building and knowledge, the path left leads to lumber production, and is a dead end, and there is no need to do anything here if you have very little lumber production.

Two below that is ranged, another dead end if you don't use ranged troops,and two below that is scouts which doesnt need to be opened for onward progress.