All Categories

Premium Tasks

Premium Tasks

Search
Dec 23, 2021, 07:2712/23/21
03/10/17

Premium Tasks

Can someone explain to me what is special about premium tasks, or why they should be worth 2000 gold? I know that for the personal tasks there are Bronze and Manuscripts, for the clan tasks there are Loyalty Points, but I don't know what is special about the premium tasks, except that there are also 5 less than the other two. 

Thank you for your help .

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2021, 13:4412/23/21
04/06/18

I think that the main distinguishing feature of premium tasks is that they yield a higher proportion of the materials required for crafting.  But I have not made any study of that so if a more knowledgeable person posts take notice of them not me.

Dec 23, 2021, 17:4112/23/21
Dec 23, 2021, 17:48(edited)
03/10/17

But I think there should be enough normal material available for most players already. Thats how it is for me at least. 

In summary, one could say that although they are called "premium" they are expensive rubbish for most players.  

Unfortunately, I accidentally bought some of them  😢

Dec 24, 2021, 10:0212/24/21
04/06/18

It sounds as though you have not yet started to upgrade special equipment, Oedi.  You could revisit your idea about normal material when that time comes.

Meanwhile happy shopping to you.

Dec 24, 2021, 11:0212/24/21
04/03/17

Oedi - I would just save those you get free until there is a Task event or, as John says, you need the special equipment which demands lots of normal materials. Premium tends to drop higher grade items. Save your gold for Clan or Personal.

Dec 26, 2021, 06:2512/26/21
Dec 27, 2021, 08:01(edited)
05/08/17

Premium tasks do not give a greater drop of higher levels materias, when I do multiple task refreshers to get materials from personal, clan and premium tasks the drop for higher level materials is more or less the same for all three, What makes premium tasks so special is you can get gems too, and if your trying to get gems for dust for the stronghold or you need a certain amount of gems to make legendary I, II or III gems in the workshop premium tasks are amazing as it would took forever to get that many gems from normal or uber invaders apart from uber chiefs, I need a lot of ambers and beryls to upgrade my gems which uber invaders and ubba chiefs do not drop and when there is a task completion event I normally get enough to make 300 legendary ambers and beryls plus enough of the other gems to make 1000s of dust for the sh, so if you need lots of gems premium tasks is where it is at.

Dec 26, 2021, 15:4412/26/21
12/06/19
Laird Brinni

Premium tasks do not give a greater drop of higher levels materias, when I do multiple task refreshers to get materials from personal, clan and premium tasks the drop for higher level materials is more or less the same for all three, What makes premium tasks so special is you can get gems too, and if your trying to get gems for dust for the stronghold or you need a certain amount of gems to make legendary I, II or III gems in the workshop premium tasks are amazing as it would took forever to get that many gems from normal or uber invaders apart from uber chiefs, I need a lot of ambers and beryls to upgrade my gems which uber invaders and ubba chiefs do not drop and when there is a task completion event I normally get enough to make 300 legendary ambers and beryls plus enough of the other gems to make 1000s of dust for the sh, so if you need lots of gems premium tasks is where it is at.

Exactly! Glad I read your post before I commented. Gems, GEMS are what premium tasks are all about. 

Dec 27, 2021, 16:1012/27/21
Dec 27, 2021, 16:12(edited)
06/21/17

They had to come up with some name for the third set of tasks,however, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that, the title Premium was an accidental or deliberate misnomer.

I haven't paid much  specific attention to the tasks recently, but had assumed they were still all pretty much the same, and for me not very fruitful, probably is some, as always mysterious formula,and connected to progress.

Now, after reading Laird Brinni 's post , who I had wondered if was still playing,I had a relook at the tasks.

After a small sample, I came to much the same conclusion as before, poor stuff and not many gems, the only difference seems to be that gems now only fall in PREMIUM, and no where else.

So either my memory is playing tricks with me, or sometime in the past, either I never saw a notice to that effect,or they did one of their we changed something, but we aren't telling you that we did routines.

Dec 29, 2021, 12:4212/29/21
03/10/17

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your helpful answers, especially Laird Brinni. It's true, the gems are what makes the Premium Tasks special. I suspected there had to be such a thing, but I didn't think of it myself.