2 wek no any exp why ?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 22, 2021, 12:1710/22/21
12/27/18

dude...

why are you having ranged, cavalry AND killer offense? You're so clueless it hurts my head. 

Only pick skills for 1 troop type, not all of them at the same time.

im 100% sure you get experience. Have you tried killing troops and do tasks????! You will see it increase.

Oct 22, 2021, 12:3310/22/21
Oct 22, 2021, 12:42(edited)
06/21/17

The things that need to be done take longer and longer to do as you complete one, and then go on to the next.

By doing things in a better order, or by choosing the day you start them, having the  best hero set up, or the right hero gear, or by using boosts,you probably have bought many of, you can reduce the times that it takes to complete something.

Edit below. 

Tyrion beat me to answering again, but he is right, you are trying to do everything just because it's there, you don't need to do everything.

You have got every Shaman up to level 60 already, and  loaded with energy and charms and you say you have only just started playing.You must have spent a fortune on the game and it's not necessary.

Oct 22, 2021, 12:3610/22/21
04/06/18

It looks as though your hero is at or above level 61.  If that is right you need a Hero's Key to advance as well as experience.  Click on your hero's portrait and then on the circle where experience is shown (bottom left of the portrait window).  That will show you how far you have to go to obtain a Hero's Key.  

You can advance your progress towards the Hero's Key via personal checkpoints in successful Clan versus Clan events, the epic (purple) monthly quest, by purchase for loyalty points from the clan store or, if you prefer shopping to gaming, by purchase for money from the Bank.

Incidentally, it is unusual to see someone advancing all the troop types as you seem to be doing.  Mostly people concentrate on one or two types.

Oct 22, 2021, 14:0010/22/21
08/12/21

i

Oct 22, 2021, 14:0110/22/21
08/12/21
Tyrion

dude...

why are you having ranged, cavalry AND killer offense? You're so clueless it hurts my head. 

Only pick skills for 1 troop type, not all of them at the same time.

im 100% sure you get experience. Have you tried killing troops and do tasks????! You will see it increase.

sorry im new here

Oct 22, 2021, 14:0510/22/21
08/12/21

help 

i

i

i

Oct 22, 2021, 15:5110/22/21
Oct 22, 2021, 15:54(edited)
06/21/17

I think you have probably done  a lot of the things that we might have helped with. Clearly you do not need  hero keys as you are aready hero 70.

You probably do not need to, if you have lots of hero energy, but you would be better off if you swapped 30 increased energy to total offense 15, ( it uses less energy),and 15 sustained  attack, unless you are attacking invaders using 1 hit kills as you are not doing sustained attack then. Also you might not need energy restore at 15.

It's difficult what to advise in the first picture as we do not know what you are doing in the game.

Normally  where you can its best  to fill the lower sections of the columns when it allows  .

The first column is normally used when attacking other players. But normally you dont complete every type of troop box , only the ones the game forces you to do. Just pick one type and fill those, but if you are not attacking anyone it makes not much difference, unless they are attacking you

The middle and last column. for mostly everthing else.

However you do not need to produce  resources, food lumber  stone and iron  and silver,as you had lots of them already ,so you dont have much use for increased production, as you will get none because your tanks are full. 

Are you  even going to places on the map and collecting resources?Or just buying them?

Oct 22, 2021, 16:2410/22/21
08/12/21

ty bro done :) 

i

Oct 22, 2021, 16:4810/22/21
Oct 22, 2021, 16:55(edited)
06/21/17

For the time being I suggest that you pick one type of troop,( you can change your mind later, or just add a second kind) and only do the skills connected to that type of troop, and fill in only those related boxes .As I mentioned before, the game makes you fill in some boxes that seem unimportant.

Don't worry about which you pick based on fighting ability, they all have weaknesses.

Picking the troop.

Melee  fighters   carry a sword and shield.

Cavalry  ride horses.

Ranged  use a bow and arrow.

Killers use two weapons.

Siege catapults.

Order of Speed

Cavalry

Killers 

Ranged

Melee

Siege

Order of capacity

Siege

Melee

Ranged

Killers

Cavalry

So for collecting resources you make the choice.  

I want to get there  as fast as possible, and not carry much away, or

I want to get there slowly and carry a lot away,or

I want something inbetween.

You might make a different choice for just fighting the enemy.

Edit below.

I see you have made changes,

If you are concentrating on building, you need to use Baggi the Big.

If you are concentrating on training troops ,or learning knowledge then Inga the Wise. 

It's a different set of shaman skills and hero skills and gear for both.

Oct 22, 2021, 17:0210/22/21
08/12/21

ty 2 but need skill kill anemy and Invader with Ghost 

i have all ...... but i want strong Hero +shaman 

my item legend +1 +2 

Oct 22, 2021, 17:0510/22/21
08/12/21

qustion  i see more ppl have bot!! auto attack ? game have or what ?

Oct 22, 2021, 18:1010/22/21
06/21/17
Deleted

ty 2 but need skill kill anemy and Invader with Ghost 

i have all ...... but i want strong Hero +shaman 

my item legend +1 +2 

''ty 2 but need skill kill anemy and Invader with Ghost , ''

Not sure what you mean here .Bad translation?

''i have all ...... but i want strong Hero +shaman''  

I do not know how your hero/shaman skills are set.I think you need more knowkedge on both hero and shaman perhaps.

''qustion  i see more ppl have bot!! auto attack ? game have or what ?'' 

Do you mean both? or bot as in a game cheat?

Oct 22, 2021, 18:1410/22/21
08/12/21

1/ i need skill for kill ghost + Invader 

2/Do you mean both? or bot as in a game cheat? yes 

3/

Oct 22, 2021, 21:5410/22/21
Oct 22, 2021, 21:58(edited)
08/28/21

HI..

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/584_fan-guides/95504_guides--tips--faq/

you are already maxed out on your hero.

in this place you have everything you need to base the game on, ranging from what skills to level and what equipment to create for each function, to how to attack the invaders.

https://vikings.help/en/

and also on this site, you can simulate what skills to do, see what items are used, materials, gems, knowledge...

use the browser translator to help you, I have to do that too.

I realized that you spent a large amount of money, that's part of it, but it's better to know what you're spending on, otherwise you're more confused.

anything can ask. 

a big hug.

Oct 22, 2021, 22:4710/22/21
06/21/17

SoulAngels

It's not just about getting the hero to 70 and the shaman to 60.There are the hero and shaman knowledge trees in the oracle,  

I think he has said as much, but am still not clear on it. 

I have been to https://vikings.help/en/  and I haven't found it that helpful, its not an english site, and there's no instructions, maybe I just don't understand how it works. 

The problem with browser translaters is they make mistakes.

Ideally an accurate professional translation of  the text ought to be available. 

Though I am not sure this would be of sufficent help here.

m77md

I have just realised that the first picture of the three shown together, is the Hero special skills, if you want to get to the lower levels you are going to have to cancel those you don't use for the ones lower down, which are more useful.

You probably need to make sets so you can switch skills, someone else will have to try to explain how they work.

Oct 22, 2021, 23:1610/22/21
08/28/21
xyz

SoulAngels

It's not just about getting the hero to 70 and the shaman to 60.There are the hero and shaman knowledge trees in the oracle,  

I think he has said as much, but am still not clear on it. 

I have been to https://vikings.help/en/  and I haven't found it that helpful, its not an english site, and there's no instructions, maybe I just don't understand how it works. 

The problem with browser translaters is they make mistakes.

Ideally an accurate professional translation of  the text ought to be available. 

Though I am not sure this would be of sufficent help here.

m77md

I have just realised that the first picture of the three shown together, is the Hero special skills, if you want to get to the lower levels you are going to have to cancel those you don't use for the ones lower down, which are more useful.

You probably need to make sets so you can switch skills, someone else will have to try to explain how they work.

his first question was why he didn't get more experience, he will notice that the points are limited, and reset the points to choose the right skills for each case, the guide on this forum is good.

The site has an option in English and other languages, and can simulate the choice of skills, and many other things.

image says it all, you never need to know English, much less need to be spelled correctly to understand, or communicate, as I'm doing now and so does he. 

Oct 23, 2021, 05:3410/23/21
08/12/21

ty ,,,  xyz ,,,, SoulAngels 🙏

Nov 11, 2021, 11:1111/11/21
11/21/15

I would love to meet you in Jotunheim!