All Categories

Hero Speed

Hero Speed

Search
Sep 12, 2021, 11:1309/12/21
02/21/18

Hero Speed

Anyone thought,know if they changed this fairly recently? Slowed it down? 

For a while I thought the hero seemed to be moving more slowly than before, currently no faster than a shaman ,which used to really dawdle.

Recent knowledge improvement, and advancement has helped there, so that is some of why they now appear to travel similar distances and arrive at the same time.

I have had a look and there are some ways left to speed up the hero, but wonder if there are some not displayed till later.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 19, 2021, 14:4109/19/21
Sep 19, 2021, 16:12(edited)
02/21/18

Not even the admininstration responded .

No one else either ,unusurprisingly I suppose, given there is such little traffic here,and  very few help, but grab anything they can, no wonder I gave up posting ( good, some might say.)

Anyway, something seems to have happened. 

I just sent Hero and Shaman out a similar distance, 86, 87, Km according to global view( which incidentally doesnt seem that accurate as it can change a few Km each time of checking) and now Hero takes 1.19 secs and Shaman  1.50 secs

Sep 19, 2021, 18:3409/19/21
01/11/17
WDYWTNTF

Not even the admininstration responded .

No one else either ,unusurprisingly I suppose, given there is such little traffic here,and  very few help, but grab anything they can, no wonder I gave up posting ( good, some might say.)

Anyway, something seems to have happened. 

I just sent Hero and Shaman out a similar distance, 86, 87, Km according to global view( which incidentally doesnt seem that accurate as it can change a few Km each time of checking) and now Hero takes 1.19 secs and Shaman  1.50 secs

Hi Jarl, if you notice any unusual behavior of the marches, please inform our Support Team: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/problems/

They will check the issue👍