All Categories

Bank Offers

Bank Offers

Search
Mar 11, 2021, 18:3303/11/21
05/15/20

Bank Offers

It seems, the banks offers are very sceptic and very sketchy feels like the "more you spend" in the game get you "more items on bank offers".

I have a lvl 31 account and Lvl 35 account, In both of these Lvl 35 gets OK offers for the prices $ 4.99/9.99/19.99 and so on..

Where as Lvl 31 has same title of the bank offers but the amount of gold and other items like day boosts, hero energy these are all very less compared to the lvl 35 account.

I dont mind the "additional gold" in the package to be different. but the underlying items in the bank offers seems ridiculously sketchy..the same money is used. if the game developers/publishers want to boost the big spenders they could give more gold to them but not the items sold in the packs..

I'd luv to see other region offers through screenshot. like (european, UK, Irish, german, Dutch) and Russians bank offers as shown in your account. 

That may give the game developers a reason to think, how players feel cheated...

Another example i wanted to bring, the currency value difference. EUR, USD, GBP, and Is Russian players use EUR ? or their own currency ?. In that case all other the value for the money should need to be viewed as well. 

Hope to see some screenshots ...Advance Thanks to the community.

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments