All Categories

Moving to a new kingdom

Moving to a new kingdom

Search
Oct 6, 2020, 22:2910/06/20
08/02/17

Moving to a new kingdom

I am in one kingdom and I wish to move to another kingdom.

my problem is that it will not let me move because i have 900 mil in food another 600 mil in iron and another 500 mil in lumber.

I do not belong to a clan so how do i deplete my sources without dropping my shield?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 7, 2020, 00:4810/07/20
Oct 7, 2020, 01:02(edited)
01/31/18

How fortunate to be in an unfortunate situation.

There was a post on this issue fairly recently, so you might look for it for other ideas.

That player got into an unnecessary position by not declaring the exact circumstances, so by following the advice given there things didn't turn out quite as hoped.

First are you going to use a novice jump?These are simplest option ,but are time sensitive, so this might not be still available.

Are you planning to use drakkars? There are complications and restrictions for this method of moving.

In either situation  you could get your resources partly raided  but you say you don't want to drop the shield.

So you will probably have to spend your excess, which might further complicate things, or you could join an active clan and give it away,or join an inactive one and dump what you cant take,a third option is make a bank.

If you haven't been playing the game long, and spent little to no real money, you could consider just starting a new account.

Oct 7, 2020, 14:0510/07/20
09/11/18
construct buildings, cancel construction, repeat till dry.
Oct 7, 2020, 16:2610/07/20
04/06/18
It sounds as though your palace is bigger than size five but you do not indicate how much further advanced your town may be.   If you have a Valkyries Citadel and/or Sanctuary of the Aesir have a look at the troop upgrades and/or Aesir enhancements (those requiring rss) that are available.   Higher levels of both these require large amounts of rss but confer considerable military benefits. You will need silver as well as the rss you list but you will be able to get that in the treasure hunt which will no doubt take place at halloween.
Oct 8, 2020, 00:5810/08/20
12/06/19

Use the biggest troop training boosts you have and use them to make maximum amount of troops. Join a dead Clan and send your surplus resources to  another dead member or the stronghold. Ask a viable Clan if you can join for a day and donate your resources that way. Many many ways to get rid of unwanted resources lol.

As mentioned above, there was another post much like yours earlier. Look there for information or ideas.
Oct 8, 2020, 05:4710/08/20
08/02/17

Thank you all for the great ideas. sorry about not posting enough information. My town is a level 26, with a level 61 hero, so i did not want to start another one from scratch.  but I did a lot of upgrading and finally dropped the resources so that I could move to a different kingdom.

thank you again for all the different ideas.