All Categories

Dear Plarium

Dear Plarium

Search
Sep 29, 2020, 07:4909/29/20
05/26/17

Dear Plarium

Hi

I'm getting these very expencive packs. $49.99 for very little. Some of my clan mates payes much less for theirs.

Why do you treat your customer so differently?? I feel cheated and want to quit the game.

I heard some say I should stop buying packs. Is that's the way to do it, Plarium? Should I take a break from the game? 

Is there any other game you could recomend.

BR a lojal customer

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2020, 12:0109/29/20
Sep 29, 2020, 12:03(edited)
09/27/17

hi Egil,

I can offer some advice on this if you like, im guessing the cost of the last pack you bought was 19.99$ which makes you next pack offers i believe 49.99$ once that happens it takes a while for the cost to drop again to 19.99$ then to 9.99$, its done by some sort of algorithm which plarium dont influence so not much they will do about it,the best way to buy packs that i have found is to buy the reduced ones say  199.99$ reduced to 19.99$ or the lower priced ones but always end with buying a pack for 4.99$ reduced from higher price then your packs will stay at 4.99$ apart from the type of pack you purchased say a resource pack, this doesnt work if the 4.99$ isnt one thats reduced from a higher price,

and to answer your question if you should stop buying packs the answer is yes dont buy anymore packs until the price drops or it will just stay as it is 

try to wait around 8 weeks or so that way you might even start to see mega packs appear,

hope this is of some help.

Andy

Sep 29, 2020, 18:3609/29/20
05/26/17

Oh, I did buy some boosts packs. It was before Fury we had to tran 400M T7s. 

So you say stop buying packs for 8 weeks, then we get extra good offers? That means not playing for 8 weeks practically.

The whole game is a scam. How to get the most money out of each player. So if you buy a pack, Plarium will try find out just how much can they squeeze out of us.  

I'll try not buying any packs for 8 weeks and see if that helps. I'll have to stop playing for a period then. And if this works, this is what we all should do.

Sep 30, 2020, 02:2909/30/20
Sep 30, 2020, 02:35(edited)
11/30/17

Egil Skallagrimson said:

Why do you treat your customer so differently?? I feel cheated and want to quit the game.

The whole game is a scam. How to get the most money out of each player. So if you buy a pack, Plarium will try find out just how much can they squeeze out of us.
Oh, I did buy some boosts packs. It was before Fury we had to train 400M T7s. 

Its probably because they can and do and get away with it because players enable them in this endeavour.

Its no wonder that you do and its likely one of the reasons players do quit when they also realise this.

You didn't have train this many troops,there is no compulsion to hit the levels, just a very big inducements to do so.

Its a situation where those that spend the most are the most likely to be victorious.

Not buying the packs for a while will help the price drop to more reasonable levels.

Sep 30, 2020, 08:4809/30/20
Sep 30, 2020, 08:51(edited)
04/06/18

I understand the pleasure of attacking Towers with clan mates and striving to win Fury.  But there are countless other achievements within the game.  To say, if I can't pursue that one thing there is no other reason to play suggests that different games offering different objectives and achievements would suit you better.

While you wait for your pack, try setting some modest objectives within your compass without spending money.  That requires curbing impatience.  To my mind you will then actually be playing Vikings: War of Clans rather than just engaging in shopping trips.  And see whether your clan can do things to improve the cohesiveness of your Kingdom.  If ways are found to pull together better you will improve your chances of good Fury results a bit.  Who knows, you may enjoy such non pack play.  After all, buying achievements with money is a bit lame - an admission, really, that effective game play is beyond you.  Achievemts which come from the exercise of skill or understanding of the game or from patience and application are satisfying.  If you found that you enjoy it you can stop looking for packs and spend your money on beer or girls or your family or whatever. 

Sep 30, 2020, 13:4609/30/20
01/31/18
Good points made,that many would benefit from taking notice of.
Oct 1, 2020, 17:0310/01/20
02/24/20

Hi there,

Is there any mean to exchange silver with food, iron, wood or stone, please? 

Real silver is a money like gold, so it should be possible, shouldn't it? 

Thanks and have a good weekend!