How can I move to next level? Guide me

Search
Sep 24, 2020, 14:4509/24/20
09/22/20

Hi,

I'm looking for healthy conversation.

My set the "Hunt Has Just Begun" achievement as a primary goal the White Wolf will come as a by-product, as an "extra bonus". The sheer numbers of Invaders/Ghosts you have to kill for The Hunt pretty much makes getting White Wolf inevitable with the added bonus of the VAST amounts of Gold you can get. Yes, it takes a while to get The Hunt achievement and yes you will need to use close to half that gold to get the next level. Guide me to move next level. blackfridayvpn

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 26, 2020, 00:0709/26/20
Sep 26, 2020, 00:13(edited)
12/06/19

No, not the same player in disguise and yes, it looks like he copy/pasted my thoughts on White Wolf. Thank you for bringing that up btw.

As for the OP's question....... not really sure what he/she's getting at tbh. My broadest interpretation of it is....... no idea. If you're going for either of the 2 achievements in question i.e. Hunt Has Just Begun or White Wolf MY take on it was and is to not worry too much about WW as it will come as a consequence of Hunt. Hunt has LOTS of gold (free :D) in addition to moving towards WW. plus materials for equipment etc.