All Categories

Change pic to left of name in Clan Membership list?

Search
Jul 16, 2020, 15:4807/16/20
04/09/20

I have changed my profile pic. It appears at top right of screen, but the old one still appears in the Clan Membership list. How do I get the new profile pic to appear to the left of my name in the Clan Membership list? I have tried logging out clearing cache and returning. Didn't help. I can't find any other information. Can someone help me please?

I play in Microsoft Edge on a pc.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2020, 06:1807/17/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

In order to change your avatar in-game:

1. Go to your Profile settings on the Plarium.com website or in the Plarium Play application (in case you play on these platforms).

2. Hover your mouse cursor over the current avatar and click the "Edit" button.

3. Select the Upload Image variant and choose a necessary image.

4. Open the game, move to the Palace → the Profile tab.

5. Press two arrows under your current avatar. After that you will have an option to choose a Plarium profile photo or your Facebook's profile phote (in case you play on Facebook).

6. Tap your Plarium profile photo and the Buy and apply button. The new photo will be displayed automatically.

If you have any additional questions, we will be happy to help. Have a good play!

Jul 17, 2020, 08:1007/17/20
12/06/19

Thank you Ivar for such an easy to follow and informative reply. I've been wanting to do this for many months now but the only answers I got ( from other players I admit) was that you couldn't do it unless you had a facebook account. As I have and will not have a social media presence I was resigned to the fact that I couldn't change mine. Again , thank you.

And Kwima Banker ..... love the Greta picture