All Categories

King of the North hero gear set questions

Search
Jun 19, 2020, 18:4106/19/20
06/19/20

Does anyone have all 6 items?

Was anyone offered both amulets as a pair? If so.. explain why you may have gotten so lucky. 

How often do you choose to use your North Gear at higher levels? Do you recommend it for players with castle over level 15?

Did anyone create a new account just to get this set? Were you successful?

Has anyone else run into problems getting their last piece to the set? Did you spread out purchases or attempt to get them all at once. 

How old was your account (or castle level) when you bought your first North Gear item and how long until you finished the set or the offers stopped showing up? 

Thanks in advance for your input!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 22, 2020, 07:1706/22/20
Jun 22, 2020, 23:37(edited)
05/13/19

The only Kings gear which exist in the game is the King of Jotunheim Gear.

You get it from the Kings Pack which is acquired by winning the Throne of Jotunheim.

An achievement which few have ever done.

There is 1 player who I have seen which has done it over 6 times.

Each time you win the Throne of Jotunheim.

You are granted 1 piece of gear.

Thus, after 6 times, you see his hero below:

Jun 27, 2020, 19:2806/27/20
12/06/19
I got the axe from a pack very soon after I joined..... not 100% sure but think it was a $20 special. That's the only piece of the North I have and actually don't use it much anymore. It has some good bonuses especially for the newer players but I am specializing much more on combat these days. Never even looked for any other pieces so can't help you there. I must have been ........under level 20 then and that's as close as I can tell you. As far as a time frame/level that they are/were available to buy , can't help you there either. Maybe ask Plarium?
Jun 28, 2020, 12:5906/28/20
06/21/17

I think that your answer though informative, is somewhat moot,as I suspect that the poster has quit playing.

Jun 28, 2020, 14:1506/28/20
12/06/19
xyz said:

I think that your answer though informative, is somewhat moot,as I suspect that the poster has quit playing.

Damn , lol... that was quick.
Jun 30, 2020, 00:4006/30/20
06/21/20

Hes talking about the hero of the north gear, the one that gives a few days of "finish now" speed when you wear it. (Note, I don't have the chest or the amulets, didn't buy them). It also gives resource yield (pretty high %)

You get the axe for $2 when you first start playing, the boots are $20, the chest and helmet are $5 and 10, and the amulets are $50 each if I remember correctly. 

You need to be low level to get offered the gear, the weapon for $2 is only in your first 24 hours of playing then it disappears.

Its an incredible value even later in the game, being able to skip 2 1/2 days for everything as many times as you want adds up over time. 

As far as I know, once you reach over a certain level and the gear goes away, you cannot ever get offered the gear again. Also, in order to get the amulet offered to you for $50 I believe you need to buy the other pieces, as I got the offer after I bought the boots and helmet