All Categories

a little story...

a little story...

Search
Jun 14, 2020, 19:3006/14/20
08/23/15

a little story...

Hi,

i play in K295... and we will lose for the second time in a raw our KVK... Why ? Because 1 clan "mad bunnies" play against his own K and give lot of pts to sending troups on ennemies. They know exactly what they do (they want FR clan leave the KD)

at 11h20 the KD win...

"mad bunnies" influence at 11h20 : They don't begin to give pts to our ennemy

and at 20h54... we lose (no SH def done, no farm...)

look at the stats :

at 15h35

at 20h57

I will leave soon this KD but i think at players who can't leaves... just because of 2 or 3 players with large wallet ruin all the effort done... it's a shame. What do you think about that Plarium ? Ok it's a game... but we put money on this, and again we will lose all item bonus...

I have screen when they sent double march on ennemy if needed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2020, 10:1106/15/20
08/23/15

I had not read the "in-game rules" before but it is exactly the following point which is described :

"2.2. Breaking the game's balance is prohibited, including: (maybe they was friends in our opponents)

Intentionally creating conditions for an enemy's victory, fixing fights with controlled results, deliberately losing any battle with the purpose of winning a Competition, and other forms of conspiracy."

Look the evolution of the score... it is not a player burn

they had launch lot of troups (without hero and shaman) against wall (LVL35 ennemies)

and the evolution of the influence of players (mad bunnies) (i take just exemple of one player... but all the team done the same thing)

You need also to look at the number of troups lost.

you really need to make the rules respected by the fraudsters ... we are a small kingdom and many players take a lot of their time and their money to develop their stronghold, and to win their kingdom... thank you.

Jun 18, 2020, 18:4206/18/20
02/05/20
I agree it’s very frustrating and plarium will likely take no action against large spenders. You have to spell it out for them with every complaint and sometimes impossible to fully prove the violation. That is a very childish way to get people to leave but leaving only gives him what he wants I suppose. Goodluck
Jun 22, 2020, 11:5506/22/20
05/06/17
concentrate on your clan winning cvc. Winning kvk just gives your kingdom extra gold tiles that take too long to farm so nobody bothers farming them.