All Categories

Fury

Fury

Search
Jun 9, 2020, 09:0406/09/20
03/18/17

Fury

Are you seriously not going to do anything about last Fury? Are you seriously going to just turn a blind eye and not admit to your absolute incompetence? How can you consider this to be fair? People got wiped out, lost armies and rss, players not being able to log in and score and STILL you bunch of greedy,money grabbing useless so called game developers let the score stand. 

I agree that you restored players troops and rss but how can you just let the score stand??? 

I have been playing AND PAYING for this game for the past 3 years and I am absolutely disgusted at what it turned into. Rampant cheating, mid game maintenance without any warnings and some stupid so called "secret achievements".

Absolute disgrace  
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2020, 15:4507/02/20
02/05/20
I agree. The cheating and exploits have gotten out of hand. And players are really good at pretending they dont know what they are doing. Plarium will not punish them because they want their money.
Jul 3, 2020, 06:0307/03/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

We understand your concern, but we assure you that there are no hacks for the game. We constantly check for cheats available online and none of them work.

If you have any additional questions you can send me a private message. I'll try to help.

Jul 18, 2020, 18:2007/18/20
04/06/18

Oh really!

Don't bother to check for cheats available online just look around the various kingdoms.  You will find inumerable places where kids have produced whole fields full of alts all quite obviously relying on the sort of small scripts which they write themselves.

Happily they soon get bored and nearly all these ugly fields of alts lie abandonned doing little harm except to aesthetics.

There are also simple bots in use for attacking although I will acknowledge that in two years of play I have only come across clear cases twice.  Moreover some of your innovations have speeded up legitimate attacks so it may be the incentive to cheat in that way has been much reduced.

As your own attempts to formulate game rules and some other of your actions demonstrate the most damaging form of cheating affecting the game is the purchase of ingame items from illegitimate sources. 

To contend that plarium games - alone among the inumerable gaming companies - is immune to cheating is an insult to the intelligence - yours  and ours.

Apr 9, 2021, 00:4104/09/21
07/04/17

es gibs genug bots die ihr nicht erkennt, weil die bots keine einwirkung auf das spiel haben. z.b. mousemacro, macht ihr dagegen was? nein. und wieviele spieler nutzen sowas, zu 90% die top spieler, schaut euch an wieviel punkte die im eindringlinge kloppen machen oder aufträge klicken, ein normal sterblicher würde das nie schaffen. wenn es solche hilfsmittel gibt, dann gibt es auch viele andere. ihr seid nur zu naiv um daran nicht zu glauben.

aber mich stört sowas auch nicht, mich stört viel mehr das ihr umfragen macht ob uns die texturen gefallen, was für ein blödsinn. macht doch mal lieber eine umfrage ob uns das gameplay gefällt oder ihr daran eventuell was verbessern könnt. ich hätte da schon ein derbes anliegen, bitte schafft das event fury ab, denn es ist totaler mist. es gibs spieler die sehen turm 1 und dann sieht man eventuell wieder ein turm ab lvl 5 (mit glück) es kann nicht sein das andere plattformen die türme so viel ehr sehn als andere plattformen. oder gibt es vielleicht auch ein tool der die frühzeitig makiert etc.

aber klar in dem event gehen schon einige truppen drauf, die man dann später wieder aufbaut, was dann den rubel rollen lässt. aber ob die ganze sache fair von statten geht, steht ziemlich weit unten in der to do liste.

das wäre mal ne geile sache, wenn ihr euch um sowas gedanken macht und nicht ob uns die doofen texturen gefallen.