All Categories

I'm about to call it quits with this game

Search
May 25, 2020, 15:0705/25/20
05/29/17

What a dumb game. I'm level 24 and have maxed out my troops experience 10/10 for offense and defense... I'm constantly attacked by players at tiles and they seem to have trillions of influence where I only have a million and I've lost every battle every time I'm attacked. Some cunt kid attacked me 54 times when I thought my shield was supposed to be up and I almost quit there... finally got back up here and I lost 139k out of 174k and apparently to heal those I can it will cost me over a million coins... It only says he lost 297... I feel like I'm just being forced to spend money on this game which I'm not going to bother with if I can't do anything... this was a fun game to pass the time by but I think I'm done with it...
Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2020, 16:5405/25/20
May 25, 2020, 16:56(edited)
06/21/17

I expect, you have tried to run before you can walk, and experienced players can take advantage of this.

Also if you are in a new kingdom, or one that doesn't have a  'no tile hitting' rule,it is easy to come unstuck when yielding.

The player who sends troops to a tile is limited by his troops size,the more advanced player has the opportunity to potentially send out a bigger or stronger force to ensure a big win.

You are right,the game actually sucks .