All Categories

Créer un Royaume

Créer un Royaume

Search
Mar 31, 2020, 08:0303/31/20
02/28/20

Créer un Royaume

bonjour je voudrais si je peux créer un Royaume et au Niveau combien?

je vous remercie d'avance
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2020, 08:3503/31/20
03/22/20
1.4. As this is an English speaking community, members are asked to post in English. If you need to post in a different language, please use a translation tool to translate your post into English. This will facilitate the Staff in assisting you with any issues.

Hello. Did you read the forum rules?

Mar 31, 2020, 14:1103/31/20
Mar 31, 2020, 14:36(edited)
06/21/17

So PAGATHEUS you know the forum rules, but not where to get a free shield from?

This is a bit like the joke notice for a shop window in a foreign country which announces they speak other languages,but is written in a language which is of no use to the tourist who sees it.

Example, we speak French, ici nous parlons l'espagnol.

Presumably CMD536990 is French  and posted in French, which would suggest that assuming that they even new they existed. possibly do not read English, and likely wouldn't know the rules because of this, 

This is further indicated by the fact  that another section of the forum would have been a better place to ask the question.

Anyone who is French, or understands a little  will probably know what is required and be able to help with, and might not really be something the admin staff could assist with anyway.

Just in case it is.

The poster is asking a question that doesn't seem to make sense, because they are asking how to make a kingdom and the cost of it.

CMD536990 

voulez-vous dire que vous voulez créer un clan? si c'est le cas, sauf si le prix a changé ses 1000 pièces d'or .

Cela fait longtemps que je n'ai pas fait de clan et je ne me souviens plus exactement comment le faire.

Mar 31, 2020, 15:4803/31/20
03/22/20

Don't get off-topic.

I just referred him to the forum rules, which is not wrong. I don't understand what's wrong with that.

Normally this is not my task. I just wanted to point him out.

The forum rules are rules, they are not downwritten for nothing. I don't understand your attitude to it.

And what about this free shield? (lol). Your answer on the other thread is a lie. There is no way to get gold for free or "free" shields efficiently to make sense to play. You should be honest. Anyways..

Ohh i'm going off-topic. OMG. What am I actually dealing with here?

I think i better don't ask in this forum anymore when I always get such stupid answers like from 'xyz'. No wonder that only a few users are active here.

Don't play the little forum hero 'xyz', better do something in real life and don't bother other users. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Apr 6, 2020, 16:3904/06/20
06/21/17

Many thanks for having another go at me.

I wasn't aware that I went off topic, but as you have pointed out, it's  apparently so easy to do isn't it ?

What I don't know is if you you see the forum rules in your native language when you join, if not then the poster has a genuine reason not to know what the rules are.

What I do know is , many people do not read the small print,on documents and even if they do , do they # always understand them, # remember them, # ignore them?

Please do not let me put you off  posting on the forum, that's what it is there for.

As to not telling the truth, I do not believe Its something I do , or did, in respect of the free gold , or free shields.

If you were to study , or really play the game you would know that.