All Categories

Resetting purchase history with the bank

Search
Dec 22, 2019, 21:1512/22/19
09/04/19

I began this game with a $10 per week budget and enjoyed several weeks of play with a $5 or occasional $10 bank purchase every few days. Then I got a "$50 birthday present" that allowed me to make a couple $20 purchases and to cap it off I had planned another $20 purchase on the Black Friday deals. The offer was listed as good for 16 hours so I waited to the next day only to discover it replaced with a $50 offer. I was in a bind needing the pack (hero energy) to retain my lead in a competition so I busted my budget and bought the $50 pack. Now the cheapest packs the bank is offering me is $50 which I can't afford. I haven't bought a pack in 4 weeks. I understand that in order for my bank offerings to roll back to their original levels I will have to abstain from any bank purchases for 12 weeks (partial roll back at 8 weeks). Is this correct (my info is based on a 1.5 year-old forum entry)? Does this 12 week boycott apply just to package purchases or does it apply to both package and subscriptions (I did buy a $10 subscription last week). Is there any other way of dealing with this problem without having to hang things up for 12 weeks?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2019, 12:5012/23/19
01/11/17

Hello, Spook!

There is a wide range of packs in the game Bank. To meet players' needs, the system selects offers individually for each player. This is an automatic process, and we cannot influence it in any way because content adjustments depend on players' ingame activities. If you want a different pack, please wait a bit, and the offer may come around. 

We wish you glorious victories and may you have a great day! 

If you have any other questions, we are willing to help.

Dec 23, 2019, 23:3212/23/19
09/04/19

Ivar, Thank you for the response; however, you did not address my question. I do not desire any specific package or have any desire to influence the specific content, and yes I see the bank giving me a wide range of offers, but always at a price beyond my reach and not representative of my purchase history.  The process is broken but that is not relevant to the questions I raised.

I am specifically seeking to know if (1) by totally abstaining from bank purchases I will eventually get offered lower priced packages and (2) if the period of time I need to wait is 8 weeks to see any improvement and 12 weeks to see a full rollback to my initial offerings (as indicated by an old forum post), and finally (3) do I need to forego all bank purchases or only package purchases, or conversely will low priced subscription purchases disrupt the wait period. If you are able to answer these questions for me that would be great; however, after trying to get answers from support I believe I may be asking for information that Plarium personnel (possibly don't know, but more likely) are not allowed to divulge.

Therefore, I have taken this to the forum in hopes that someone in the gaming community who has gone through a long period of bank abstinence can answer my questions, or perhaps someone has another suggestion for dealing with my issue.

Dec 24, 2019, 05:2112/24/19
Dec 24, 2019, 17:27(edited)
02/21/18

The bank offers remain mysterious.

The reason your price jumped is because you bought something and when it updated it took you to the next tier.

One solution is to wait till there are multiples of offers that interest you and buy them all together, then wait till you have used them before thinking of buying again, or in the interim, if something special pops up, but remembering this will then have consequences on price and content  of the offers.
Dec 24, 2019, 10:2812/24/19
04/07/17

Spook said:

Ivar, Thank you for the response; however, you did not address my question. I do not desire any specific package or have any desire to influence the specific content, and yes I see the bank giving me a wide range of offers, but always at a price beyond my reach and not representative of my purchase history.  The process is broken but that is not relevant to the questions I raised.

I am specifically seeking to know if (1) by totally abstaining from bank purchases I will eventually get offered lower priced packages and (2) if the period of time I need to wait is 8 weeks to see any improvement and 12 weeks to see a full rollback to my initial offerings (as indicated by an old forum post), and finally (3) do I need to forego all bank purchases or only package purchases, or conversely will low priced subscription purchases disrupt the wait period. If you are able to answer these questions for me that would be great; however, after trying to get answers from support I believe I may be asking for information that Plarium personnel (possibly don't know, but more likely) are not allowed to divulge.

Therefore, I have taken this to the forum in hopes that someone in the gaming community who has gone through a long period of bank abstinence can answer my questions, or perhaps someone has another suggestion for dealing with my issue.

1) Yes by abstaining from bank perchases you will get lower offers.

2) Some type of bank offers only take 8 weeks others take 12 weeks.

3) You need to forgo all bank purchases ... any type of purchase (even subscriptions purchases) count as purchases