All Categories

CvC clan matching for competition

Search
Dec 10, 2019, 21:3412/10/19
11/19/18

Here are some ridiculous answers from Supportr for s ridiculous situtation that we are dealing with:

Chief: we are outnumbered by the clan we are pitted against in the upcoming CvC by 4 to 98 members. the last CvC, the other clan had 63 members MORE than we do!!!! WTF???? this is not fair play! somebody might think this is funny but we do not! it needs to be fixed and it is up to you to do it!!! considering the winner gets 5B in each rss, it is a very big deal to us and we already lost the last one based on this BS!!! we demand fair options so that we at least have a chance to win and we want some kind of compensation for each of these screwed up matches that you have arranged!!!

Support Request #4-1026989 your reply: If you have only 4 members and the enemy has 98 members, it means that you have a huge individual Influence advantage over the enemy players, not a disadvantage. After the latest changes, to win the Competition, a Clan must lead by points in the most categories (there are 7 categories). This new structure of the Competition prevents Clans with more members or more Influence to gain an advantage over the enemy Clan.

Chief: MY RESPONSE: NO! NOT INTERESTED IN THIS CRAP ANSWER; INSTEAD, FIND US TEAMS WITH THE SAME # OF PLAYERS AND INFLUENCE. A "SMALL", 10 MORE OR LESS PLAYERS. DIFFERENCE WILL BE ACCEPTABLE, SAME WITH THE INFLUENCE, 10-100B, MORE OR LESS IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE. BUT NOT THIS BS YOURE TRYING TO SELL, THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Plarium Support Team : Dear Jarl, Thank you for contacting the Plarium Support Team. This situation is not a game failure, it is part of the game's functionality. Please note that the Clans Battle is a unique global Competition held between Clans from different Kingdoms. This Competition operates according to a special League allocation system and the allocation rules differ from other Competitions. You will be allocated to one of the Leagues according to the total Influence points held by all of your Clan members. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions while playing the game. We will investigate each case and help you find the answer. Have a good play! Best regards, Your Plarium Support Team

Chief, To everyone with a sound mind: Who in their right mind would ever fall for this Momey-Grabbing BS reply? Not only is it stupid but comparable to me telling a child that cold water tastes as good as a soda or an ice cream ! PS. if you were in my face I could punch you in the head and ask you if it felt as good as a hug? This is what your bs sound like to a sane person/!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 18, 2019, 17:2112/18/19
04/10/17
  lmfao.  I`ve been playing like this for months. I am 1 man with a main and an alt. Total inf. around 30B. Every cvc I draw a clan with a SH. And usually with 15-30 active members. Some I win, some I lose. But I sure don`t go around crying about it. Play the game or quit the game.