All Categories

Special Uber Invaders - Plarium gifts

Search
Nov 27, 2019, 16:4011/27/19
07/11/17

I open this topic, because of Plarium campaigns, around some world-wide holidays like Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Blackfriday, etc, when they load special Ubers on the map. Every player can kill them at once, it costs so little energy like 1 hit over 1lv invader, but the award from killing them is a coffer from 3rd to 6th levels. Those coffers can contain resources, boosts, charms, another bonuses included. 

My concern here is that sometime, like today 27.11, the Special Uber window starts, a clock starts to countdown remaining time, but Plarium do not load any special Uber on the map. Today that happened twice.

I know that some players, even have no idea what I am talking about, BUT Plarium Team, do you think that such behavior from your end is fair? Do you believe that players who spent their own private time, in order to get as much more coffers, and to boost their game, are not important to you?

If you have no intention to load special ubers, then please do not start time countdown for them. This is not fair! Or if you want such empty slots to exist, then add such comments during the announcements.

Also, please think to load more special ubers, they are killed for less then an hour, and the left 1-2 hours from the windows is just waste of time.

Thank you. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 27, 2019, 22:3311/27/19
Nov 27, 2019, 22:33(edited)
02/21/18

Nothing wrongi n doing so, but you are only writing what many have written before.

Its not just the Holiday ubers that dont show on time, its everything thats newly added, with the additional information, that this problem only would seem to be of concern for plarium .com players.

They need to find away to give every class of player a chance of getting a holiday uber gift or two.(or more)

Nov 27, 2019, 23:1411/27/19
07/09/15
I watched the whole time today rebooting game multiple times when the turkey timer was up.  They did not show up in kingdom.