All Categories

I'm not killing one more invader

Search
Nov 25, 2019, 06:0611/25/19
05/07/17

So I killed a bunch of Royal guardsman to get Armoured Elements. I killed 7 lvl 6 and 6 lvl 5 of them.

I used a 10% boost, but I din't get any rare or epic materials, so I switched to a 20% boost. The result was clear, suddenly I got lots of rare and epic materials, except for... Armored Elements. Here is a list :

Armoured Elements  : 3 usual - 5 unusual - 3 rare

Cap :                                 1 usual - 4 unusual - 13 rare - 2 epic

Cast Steel :                                       3 unusual - 9 rare - 1 epic

Rivets :                             3 usual - 5 unusual - 10 rare - 2 epic

White Leather :                              3 unusual - 9 rare - 2 epic

I guess the numbers don't need much explanation : I hardly got any Armoured Elements.

Now I found that if there is a lot of demand for a type of invader, the availability of materials goes down. The thing is I am in an old kingdom. The need for Royal Guardsman gear is quite low. The amount of other RG materials I got illustrates this, because when there is lots of demand, you don't get so much of any materials as above. No way.

It is clear that, although I never found any mention of this in Vikings websites, every invader has one material which is far more rare than the other materials. I also found that this rarity increases along with your towns level. I have to kill much more to get what I need compared with a lvl 23.

Another influence on the availability of materials are invader competitions and daily bonuses. A 10%  discount on hero's energy depletion reduces the amount of materials available, and many people killing for the invader competition have the same effect. But bottom line is that this should have no effect at al.

So it is not the first time this happens to me, however, there is a limit to what I can take, and this time the line is crossed. Since Plarium keeps making it harder to get the materials necessary to play a decent game, I'm not going to kill another Invader. 

I understand Plarium wants to make people buy more from the bank, but if it turns out the money is wasted anyway, why spend any at all. Meagre Daily Quest rewards are not going to compensate for what I really need, and cutting down on cvc personal development awards is not exactly a positive signal either.

Do something, or you will lose this account, and others very soon.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 26, 2019, 04:5811/26/19
02/21/18

This kind of topic has come up many times before.

Its potentially useful to try and analyse the game, however you would need to do many repeats in order to eliminate luck.

Whilst you were doing this, there would have to be no unseen changes in the game, (we do not know if they change any settings when they reset the game at the close of the day) and seen changes would have to be taken into account.

Also you would not have to make any changes ie improvement to your game.

If you did all these trails in a day then your findings may have more relevance.

If you consult previous threads you may find other players comments useful.

The difference between no boost,10% boost,and 20% is going to affect how many times you have to hit the invader,the amount of hits will affect what drops, as do the days when they game gives you 10% as well.

There has been some suggestion that there is a shortage of basic leather, but this could be because lots of equipment needs it,

However I am not sure its true that each invader has one rare special material.

If this was true wouldnt everyone say  they cannot get piece 'X' from invader 'Y'? I dont think this is the case.

Having made studies similar to yourself and consulted what is required to build a complete set from a set invader,what you will find is that some invaders do not require the exact same amount of materials,and I wonder if this explains the apparant shortage of any desired material.

In the case of the Royal Guardsman, in order to complete two amulets ,the requirement for a full set is, for  4 each of the materials, and an extra 2 armour pieces,1 rivets and 1 cap.

Did they preprogam that some items have different drop rates to accommodate this?

I have a supposition that white leather drops less frequently than the rest.

This is based on observation and an account where the dropped items totals are

Armour Elements 158

Cap                     141

Cast Steel           151

Rivets                 147

White Leather     124

The problem will experimenting is, it is possible to fool yourself and what is observed isnt real.

Nov 28, 2019, 06:0211/28/19
05/07/17

Could you please spend more time playing the game and less time on this forum. Your answer is useless. So is your advise.

You clearly have not been playing the game enough to confirm my findings. I am playing this game more than 2 years and this is what my findings are based upon. Please stop answering threads if you have no background knowledge, which is clearly the case here.

My gut feeling is that you are a paid fanboy without much game experience who tries to cover up the tricks Plarium uses to make more money. 

Sorry my friend, I am not interested in your opinion.

WDYWTNTF said:

This kind of topic has come up many times before.

Its potentially useful to try and analyse the game, however you would need to do many repeats in order to eliminate luck.

Whilst you were doing this, there would have to be no unseen changes in the game, (we do not know if they change any settings when they reset the game at the close of the day) and seen changes would have to be taken into account.

Also you would not have to make any changes ie improvement to your game.

If you did all these trails in a day then your findings may have more relevance.

If you consult previous threads you may find other players comments useful.

The difference between no boost,10% boost,and 20% is going to affect how many times you have to hit the invader,the amount of hits will affect what drops, as do the days when they game gives you 10% as well.

There has been some suggestion that there is a shortage of basic leather, but this could be because lots of equipment needs it,

However I am not sure its true that each invader has one rare special material.

If this was true wouldnt everyone say  they cannot get piece 'X' from invader 'Y'? I dont think this is the case.

Having made studies similar to yourself and consulted what is required to build a complete set from a set invader,what you will find is that some invaders do not require the exact same amount of materials,and I wonder if this explains the apparant shortage of any desired material.

In the case of the Royal Guardsman, in order to complete two amulets ,the requirement for a full set is, for  4 each of the materials, and an extra 2 armour pieces,1 rivets and 1 cap.

Did they preprogam that some items have different drop rates to accommodate this?

I have a supposition that white leather drops less frequently than the rest.

This is based on observation and an account where the dropped items totals are

Armour Elements 158

Cap                     141

Cast Steel           151

Rivets                 147

White Leather     124

The problem will experimenting is, it is possible to fool yourself and what is observed isnt real.