All Categories

CvC changes for 2020? Are these for real?

Search
Nov 22, 2019, 11:2511/22/19
12/09/17

Just found this post from 16 November on the official Facebook page. So much for learning about things first here.

Actually that isn't too far from my suggestion somewhere here that they reduce it to 5 categories because that is the way it will be for my clan anyway. So, I think it's an improvement for small clans relative to the current version.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 22, 2019, 16:0911/22/19
11/26/15

Hi,

the most is the same.

But what they mean with "All"?

Can I get now points when I attack or def other players? Not the cvc enemy?

If yes what is the difference than to the KVK?

Big players and multi players could than easy win the cvc.

Just take one player out of the clan. Build mcuh troops, drop shield and the other player from the old clan could make much points!

If this go it is the joke from the year!
Nov 23, 2019, 14:4011/23/19
Nov 23, 2019, 14:50(edited)
02/21/18

Like the current replacement , we shall have to wait and see how it works, but my opinion it has flaws just like it does now .

Unless you are a big clan, you are not going to be able to do much with the POP  so you are already going to be one category down.

Others seemed geared towards these clans as well.

Another category isnt helpful for those that have finished upgrades.

Category 7 is the same as it was before, it still encourages the mass trainers,especially in the case where the match is drawn.

I dont know how it works in the current version, but in the previous version, you got points for killing ANY enemy troops  not just those of the designated enemy clan.

Clan versus Clan was a bit ambiguous, because its wasn't one clan against the designated opposition.

I think you will find ALL means every .