All Categories

Disappearing troops?

Disappearing troops?

Search
Nov 15, 2019, 02:0911/15/19
02/21/18

Disappearing troops?

So I got tile hit at 3 minutes into the KvK,it says there is a10% bonus of troops for resurrection sent to the infirmary .

Did this start at the same time as the KvK ? Is the first question.

The follow up question being, why are there no troops from the attack in healing?

What % of killed troops normally get sent to resurrection?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2019, 18:0611/15/19
04/07/17
MAYBE it is because you didn't refresh your game at start of kvk so you didn't get the daily bonuses ...
Nov 15, 2019, 19:1211/15/19
02/21/18

Thanks,that is a possibilty that I had considered, but wasnt sure on.

This is based on what I thought used to happen when everything closed or opened at the same time at the end of the game day.

Now I am not so sure about things,,and its possible that refreshing does give you the bonuses,but in my experience,just as with new invaders and ghosts, the bonuses disappear, but I have no idea what the new ones might be, until they actually show in the events section sometime later..

Nov 16, 2019, 01:2211/16/19
Nov 16, 2019, 01:23(edited)
05/30/18

In answer to your final question about what % usually get sent for resurrection - It depends on how many infirmaries you have and how many troops they can hold. It also depends on whether you applied the infirmary booster.

If you actually meant how many usually get sent for healing, the answer is none. Only troops killed in your town (I.e. shield drop) get sent for healing. Troops killed outside of your town like on a tile can only be resurrected, not healed, unless you have Will to Live activated. 

Nov 16, 2019, 02:3711/16/19
02/21/18

O.K.  I take your point,the number that can go to resurrection depends on if you have enough capacity.Question. Does it ? I dont know.

During a battle ,win or loose, a % of the march dies , a number return unharmed. I was assuming that the % going to resurrection was a fixed amount.

Its the actual % I was asking for, so I could work out how many warriors should have been in healing

The actual numbers will vary according to the march size,I am pretty sure the % shouldnt.

To be clear there was enough capacity, if there hadn't been enough capacity, I wouldnt have been able to ask the supplementary question. 

I appreciate any 'Will to Live' bonus I might have activated would effect the numbers.

No i wasnt mixing up healing and resurrection.

I wrote

there was an in game bonus of 10% warriors killed, and normally sent to resurrection,instead  to be sent to healing, so I was expecting some to be in healing ,and there were not.

If I had a personal boost in operation I would have said so, and this being the case I wouldnt have necessarily have noticed and even questioned the "missing warriors"