All Categories

KVK match up

KVK match up

Search
Nov 14, 2019, 21:3911/14/19
09/27/17

KVK match up

Hi Plarium planners,

just a little tip when you match up kingdoms in KVK,  DON'T put a kingdom with around 25 trillion influ  up against a kingdom with 70 trillion and a massive top clan, the one who set this match up must have been on drugs, 

thank you for your attention i look forward to your response :)

AndyH
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 16, 2019, 05:5911/16/19
12/09/17
I too would be interested in their response.

I just talked about this in another thread so I'll summarise.

I think the process is automatic and groups kingdoms based on influence, then on phases won in last KvK, then excludes kingdoms that have fought recently and then picks the closest pairs.

There are so few big kingdoms that this will lead to mismatches every week.

I suppose they could make the influence groups smaller to try to make the matches more even but that could possibly see you facing the same kingdom every 4 weeks. Or just a few kingdoms that you fight again and again.

Would you prefer that? Or do you have an alternate system to suggest?

Nov 16, 2019, 16:0411/16/19
09/27/17
To be honest i think the whole kvk thing needs a radical rethink the league of asgard is far too hard for us to even score enough points during the whole event to get hardly any rewards so now its just a matter of shield up for 3 days and play something else we dont waste any money on the kvk and hardly any of our players and most of the clans in our kingdom even bother with it anymore, its old and needs a total revamp, now with the new cvc format which piles pressure on players to buy packs is going down the same drain, i think the only ting plarium think about now is how can we get more money out of these suckers. 
Nov 20, 2019, 00:3611/20/19
12/09/17

Yes the game does seem to be getting too big a spread at the top end of town for the current number of Leagues and the situation is even worse  for KvKF.