All Categories

Specific Gems for Different Invaders

Search
Nov 4, 2019, 02:3511/04/19
08/17/19

Once you get the right gear & knowledge (White Boots, White Robe, Guardsmen Helmet, Sword of Vengeance & Plated Gauntlets) do all Invaders respond the same? Is there anything you can do differently to attack a sepcific Invader. In other words do you use the same gear for all Invaders or will different setups work better for one Invader or the other. Do the gems you have in your equipment make any difference how an Invader responds. IE, will Jacinth work better against one Invader but Rhodonite works better for another. Some Invaders seem to require more hits thatn others of the same level so I am trying to understand how to optimize for the specific Invader or does it make any difference?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 4, 2019, 03:0811/04/19
07/09/15
some level 6s take more hits.  Seems they have different health based on release.  The tactic is the same.  Max sustained hit.
Nov 4, 2019, 13:5011/04/19
Nov 4, 2019, 13:54(edited)
02/21/18

The idea is supposed to be that the Guardsmans gear gives the same benefit to every invader,but I do not know if this has been tested.

Turbomaster says that  there is a difference for some of the level 6's, so its possible that there is some for the others as well.

What you do have to remember is there is a luck element of sorts, and Turbomaster didnt mention the critical hits, if you get these its possible to  kill invaders quickly, if you dont, then it will take more hits  to do the job.

Also, there are days when you get the 10% bonus for attacks. this will affect the number of hits needed, as will any bonus you have applied, so when doing tests you have to eliminate the chance element as far as possible,and to compare like with like.

Nov 5, 2019, 01:1111/05/19
12/09/17
I think that all invaders respond in the same way.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that different gems suit different invaders.

I once thought that there might be a difference in my effectiveness against different invaders but now I think that as WDYWTNTF suggests that what I was seeing was the -10% hero energy loss bonus on some days and the random factor of critical hits. There is even a random factor in each individual hit.