All Categories

Problems encountered today Oct 20th

Search
Oct 20, 2019, 19:2710/20/19
01/31/18

Anyone else encountering problems especially today?

Are too many people playing too many competitions at the same time?

The mouse has been very sluggish and the game crashing a lot.

I just tried to switch to a different kingdom, but I couldn't log out,then after cancelling the game, I couldn't log in, even after clearing history.

The log in page was slow to finish loading, and typing in the password and hitting log in didn't work after several attempts.

It said type in pass word and hitting play nothing happened,the box stayed put, and asked for the password again, over and over again.

I finally got it to work, too late for my needs, by logging in via the play now, on the forum page .

Just to check I logged off and then tried to repeat the exercise , same thing except I haven't got the game back yet.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 21, 2019, 11:3910/21/19
10/21/19
I'm not getting all my items when I make a purchase 
Oct 21, 2019, 13:1310/21/19
01/11/17

Jackdog said:

I'm not getting all my items when I make a purchase 

Hello, JACKDOG!

We want to help you. Please attach a screenshot of the receipt and your game ID ("Menu" --> "About the game") to me in PM. The payment receipt should include the following information:

• The date of purchasing the bank offer.
  • The name of the application in which you purchased the Offer.
  • The amount of payment.

You can find the payment receipt in your e-mail or you can look through your Purchase history by completing the steps given in the link below:

1. For Google Play https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en
  2. For iTunes https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT20408 For getting more detailed information, we recommend you to follow the specified link from your PC.
  3. For Facebook https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/220279601335568?helpref=uf_permalink
We process each request individually and will start investigation of your request as soon as we receive requested information. 

Looking forward to your reply and thank you in advance.

Oct 21, 2019, 13:2210/21/19
01/11/17

KROW said:

Anyone else encountering problems especially today?

Are too many people playing too many competitions at the same time?

The mouse has been very sluggish and the game crashing a lot.

I just tried to switch to a different kingdom, but I couldn't log out,then after cancelling the game, I couldn't log in, even after clearing history.

The log in page was slow to finish loading, and typing in the password and hitting log in didn't work after several attempts.

It said type in pass word and hitting play nothing happened,the box stayed put, and asked for the password again, over and over again.

I finally got it to work, too late for my needs, by logging in via the play now, on the forum page .

Just to check I logged off and then tried to repeat the exercise , same thing except I haven't got the game back yet.

Hello, KROW!

Attach please screenshots illustrating your issue here or to me in PM. You can use sites for creating and posting screenshots and send me the links in PM. Also, specify please exact coordinates of your Town and number of your Kingdom. 

Waiting for your answer!

Oct 22, 2019, 23:5610/22/19
01/31/18

I didn't make any screen shots and its currently working properly.

I wiil try to remember if it reoccurs.
Oct 23, 2019, 05:5310/23/19
01/11/17
KROW said:

I didn't make any screen shots and its currently working properly.

I wiil try to remember if it reoccurs.
Thank you in advance!