All Categories

Is there anyone going through same resources problem?

Search
Oct 16, 2019, 09:2210/16/19
10/16/19

Hello everyone,

Has anyone else had a problem with resource production in their town? I was out of town (irl town) for ten days and therefore not on the game. I did some math and should have come back to 7M+ resources for each resource but instead my resources were just as I had left them at around 1M. Why isn't my town producing resources properly? anyone else have this problem? dkt

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2019, 11:2710/16/19
02/21/18

A much asked question, when someone starts playing the game.

When your resource production hits maximun storage, the production stops, ignore the vault it doesnt go there, thats a different system , that can protect whats in there.

If you open your palace and look at statistics you will probably be clearer.

Oct 24, 2019, 18:1210/24/19
07/29/19
When your resources hits the maximim storage just send it to Clan's Bank, and when you nedd resources - get it back.
Oct 27, 2019, 14:0510/27/19
10/27/19
I have a problem with my resources, however mine happened after an attack. I used my 24hr boosts to get mine production back up but for some reason it seems like I have less resources every couple of hours. I'm sending troops out but just nothing is working to increase the production to how it was ... any advice would be amazing, thank you
Oct 27, 2019, 14:3710/27/19
06/21/17

Sending troops out wont help boost actual production, but will help you gain resources, unfortunately this will mean you have more stock than you should so your resource production will shut down.

Also, the boosts you've employed will just fill the reservoirs all the more faster,so you need to be spending it

The suggestion to send stock to a bank will only help if you or your clan has one, and it might cost more than its worth, as transferring resources back and forth is taxed in both directions, and can be very time consuming .

Also this same suggestion is no use to you, if you are away from the game and expect to come back to riches.

Often clans and the owners expect you to be glued to the game  every day,and spending money.