All Categories

False accusation

False accusation

Search
Oct 27, 2023, 22:1510/27/23
06/19/17

False accusation

Hi,

is anyone other compromised with false accusation? Plarium charge us with a rule break, but do not provide any objective evidences (will be difficult if they do not have one). They do not explain anything, only we broke the rules (as anytime, they do not share anything, because they fear they work inconsitantly; what they are doing...). I am strongly annnoyed about them.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2023, 02:5110/28/23
02/14/19

Hello Commander I am sorry you are facing this issue. Please contact Support and if you did already and are convinced something is wrong just submit a new ticket and explain them. I know this might be frustrating but it is the only way to get these things sorted.

Here the link to Support:

Plarium Support Center  

Oct 29, 2023, 16:4410/29/23
06/19/17
{****}GENERAL{****}

Hello Commander I am sorry you are facing this issue. Please contact Support and if you did already and are convinced something is wrong just submit a new ticket and explain them. I know this might be frustrating but it is the only way to get these things sorted.

Here the link to Support:

Plarium Support Center  

Hi Moderator, the support will not help me. I started a ticket, but get no explanation, no evidence, nothing.
We should break a rule and are convicted without any chance to discuss it. This is the worst support I have ever seen. They play judge, accuser, defense and jury in one. As long I think about it as long I am more annoyed.

Oct 30, 2023, 15:3610/30/23
02/14/19
Akibundas

Hi Moderator, the support will not help me. I started a ticket, but get no explanation, no evidence, nothing.
We should break a rule and are convicted without any chance to discuss it. This is the worst support I have ever seen. They play judge, accuser, defense and jury in one. As long I think about it as long I am more annoyed.

Sorry to hear that Commander but Support is the only department to handle this. 

Nov 27, 2023, 23:2311/27/23
09/16/18

Yes, they stopped my brother from using the bank because someone complained,