All Categories

hero shaman march times

hero shaman march times

Search
Aug 14, 2019, 17:5708/14/19
09/04/17

hero shaman march times

My hero marching speed is maxed out. I have amber gems in all slots on all gear and all legendary gear. With the 250% march speed my march time for an invader 7 tiles away (at about a 45 degree angle) is 3 seconds.  I can't find any way to get higher than that.  Once he reaches the invader it takes about 5-6 seconds to complete the fight and start his return.  So the total time for 1 cycle is 12 seconds. Yet I just watched a city sending his hero out. Total time was 5 seconds. His hero was a blur on the screen and he was at the invader for all of 3 seconds. 

So aside from march time knowledge, amber, gear, vip level 28 for me and boosts is there anything I'm missing?  If not, is there any way to report hacks and cheats in this game?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2019, 19:1308/14/19
02/21/18

Yes , if you think someone one is cheating the forum is a good place to notify , the admin will probably see it here, or you can send them messages directly.

However, just because others can do things that you cant,doesnt mean its cheating.

There may be boosts available above the levels that you have seen yourself.

From the way you describe it it doesnt sound like one of those instant boosts, hit on the outward leg, and again on return, but it could be, but more like a speed boost for a given time period.

Aug 17, 2019, 16:0008/17/19
05/08/17
I think this will answer your question about the other player's hero speed, I would love to buy that subscription but would reset mega packs for me.