All Categories

Reality check,Bitter Truth ,Futility of trying to play the game competitively.

Search
Jun 15, 2023, 09:5006/15/23
06/21/18

So a kingdom has only been open 3 weeks, and yet a player, logged in for 2 weeks, has already amassed a 13 figure influence ,that is over 3 trillion, palace 39, many of the achievements to top levels, and others like the bloody yarl almost done.

When do you work, when do you sleep? There is over a week needed in just one of these  activities.  

What are the logistics for this,  i.e. how is it accomplished, and how much cost is there involved?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2023, 17:3006/16/23
04/06/18

I come to the site to play not to shop so I do not know how much the progress you describe costs but perhaps not very much, let us say half a dozen packages at 400 roubles.  Just what the satisfaction is in buying trophies as trivial as those you describe I do not know.

The thing for you to do - assuming that, like me, you just want to play Vikings - is to ignore the people who come to the site to shop.  There can be no competition between you and the shoppers and there need be none, there are plenty of people who come to the site to play and with all those folk you can compete, and co-operate, happily.

Jun 25, 2023, 22:4206/25/23
09/15/15

I recently saw a "dead" player in an enemy kingdom during Fury who had reached lv 40 in one week game time and then stopped playing. He might have had nearly 1 trillion infl but not enough troop strength to compete with other lv 40s - ie a lot of the troop strength comes from time spent playing the game and not what you can buy in one week.