All Categories

The forging of equiment of higher value than your hero's level.Clarification

Search
Jul 26, 2019, 02:5707/26/19
06/21/17

Is anyone aware of there being any recent changes as to how this system operates?.

If you forge something that the hero cannot wear, does it now appear in the stock items list? Should it have always done so?

A long while ago, I remember reading an article somewhere, or post here, that suggested  it was wasteful,so dont forge anything above your hero's level because the hero cannot wear it.

After forging it ,If it doesnt become visible ,appear in the stock list, give you access to it,I dont see how you can subsequently do anything else with it.

It is only just recently that something I made months ago, became useable when my hero reached the necessary level,which is one of the reasons I'm asking the question.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2019, 06:5207/26/19
01/11/17

Greetings, XYZ!

The crafting system works as follows: if your Hero's level is below required you can't wear the item, but it still appears in your stock.

Jul 26, 2019, 09:4807/26/19
Jul 26, 2019, 10:05(edited)
06/21/17

As it appears that lots of questions do not appear to be answered by anyone on the forum,I wasn't that hopeful, so I wasn't expecting such a fast response at all, let alone Ivar Marksman himself, the administrator.

Thanks for your answer.

I suppose it is largely unimportant now, but what you described is not what happened to me,so you might see how I had difficulty in understanding how Bjorn, in the recent  puzzle  competition was able to make, 

Harald's  Tooth, Eric's Horn, Olaf's Armour and Siguard's Cloak, let alone then use them to then make Brodin's  Flail, especially as  the text in the game reads , and thus suggests

in order to make any of these you have to be level 50 hero.

Jul 26, 2019, 13:4807/26/19
01/11/17

We're glad that our contest aroused interest in you.