email address and password

7 Replies
User
6 May, 2019, 5:58 AM UTC
The screen broke on my phone I have purchased a new one and I can't remember what email and password I used so I replaced the screen on my old phone but I can't find were to look for my email address or password
UTC +10:00
User
6 May, 2019, 4:39 PM UTC

Did you link to your Facebook or Google? If so you can restore using those details.

Come and join United ThoWo Forces in kingdom 68. There is no pressure to play every day or buy packs, or achieve minimum points in events.
UTC +1:00
User
7 May, 2019, 2:11 AM UTC
i have 3 accounts 1 on the plarium web page 1 on facebook so it must be google but i dont remember the password i used . ill try again thank you
UTC +10:00
User
1 April, 2020, 12:53 PM UTC

I play Stormfal: age of war.

My email address has changed and at the same time I forgot my password.  When I use the tracking system to report my problem the change of paasword is sent to the email address I no longer have.

How do I make both changes at the same time.  I am virtually locked out of my account.

UTC +8:00
Administrator
2 April, 2020, 6:34 AM UTC

Lady Samantha said:

I play Stormfal: age of war.

My email address has changed and at the same time I forgot my password.  When I use the tracking system to report my problem the change of paasword is sent to the email address I no longer have.

How do I make both changes at the same time.  I am virtually locked out of my account.

Hello, Lady! I have edited your message and deleted your e-mail address for your safety. Please. be careful and do not reveal your personal data in public messages.

You can ask your question at Stormfal: Age of War Forum: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/

Pay attention that you need to copy the link and put it into the address line in your browser. 

Have a nice day!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
4 April, 2020, 7:21 PM UTC

onehunglowe said:

The screen broke on my phone I have purchased a new one and I can't remember what email and password I used so I replaced the screen on my old phone but I can't find were to look for my email address or password

It seems that you actually have the record of the emails you made (you did make the email account). Simply try each one until you find the correct email address you used...

You also still have access to the email account ( I assume you did not forget everything or lose everything with the lost of your phone)...look for the confirmations sent by Palarium...
Live through the blood of your foes! Exalt in the lamentations of their women and children!
UTC -8:00
User
7 April, 2020, 8:42 AM UTC
How do I get started playing the game?
~StayNasty
UTC +5:00
User
7 April, 2020, 2:25 PM UTC

This is an interesting question.

Most only venture here after they have already started.

I expect that most experienced players will not know the answer to the question, because of the changes made the other day.

Previously a instructor appeared and led you through a few levels, and even if you knew already what to do, you were not free to make your own choices.

From what I read in  the official news  here on the forum,  and surmised,you now have the option not to do the tutorial , but there is some benfit from doing so.

Best of luck. come back if you need help with the game.

UTC +0:00
7492831 users registered; 151986 topics; 527426 posts; our newest member:sakthi