All Categories

How to kill a game? capcha

Search
Apr 19, 2019, 15:5404/19/19
07/31/17

Are you kidding me? Captcha now ? I play on my phone you dumb.... the image are so small I need a lense to see is there a bicycle on that one? My god someone really needs to get fired on that one.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 19, 2019, 21:5004/19/19
07/06/17
Yes it hits everyone who has to share a machine with others. Every time you have to change accs for someone else to play you have to go through Captcha.
Apr 19, 2019, 22:2204/19/19
Apr 19, 2019, 22:25(edited)
03/07/17

Hello all,

Yeah CAPTCHA hit me few hours ago. Playing from a desktop, spending lots of time for useless clicks in the game, like doing tasks, sending resources - you know them very well I suppose. And now forced to click again and again and again only to log into the game ?

And not simply logging into a game, but a game filled with crashes and bugs, with "scheduled maintenance" which are never actually scheduled and so may other problems this game has, being one of the most expensive game I have ever played.

Well, the captcha matter is the end for me. I simply do not accept being forced to spend precious time of my life doing unnecessary clicks while also paying for it.

If this continues longer than 2 weeks, I say good-bye now to all I have been in contact with - friends and foes, wish you all the best.

in game nick name BlackPlague@ in kingdom #339 Layordeyhr (formerly known as godfather333)

Apr 21, 2019, 08:4904/21/19
01/29/18

Tea_boy said:

Yes it hits everyone who has to share a machine with others. Every time you have to change accs for someone else to play you have to go through Captcha.

You do not even need to switch accounts , just log out then try to login again and you will need to solve a captcha AGAIN, even if you log in/out every 5 seconds ...... which adds to the stupidity we are now used to with every Plarium's update.