All Categories

Should I dump manors to build barracks?

Search
Mar 27, 2019, 00:2803/27/19
10/14/18

Should I dump all but one of my manors and build a lot more barracks? I've already burned down all but one infirmary.

I have enough troops to go and farm the silver as I have most of my big knowledge upgrades done for now and I'm just ticking off a lot of the smaller ones. Also my clan is very helpful if I need any extra resources.

With many of the clan/kingdom competitions you can get a good points boost from training troops. Also If I only train T1 troops (not scouts) I won't need any silver.

Let me know what you think or if you have a similar set up.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2019, 01:0903/27/19
06/21/17

I would suggest that you should consider the rebuilding costs should you change your mind for any reason. 

Like the rewards for troop training are changed, or the extra rewards you may get from more training are outweighed by any costs incurred in the conversion. 

You obviously want to churn out troops as fast as possible,do you know what increased efficiency you will gain.

Can you first  do more research to increase training output?

Mar 27, 2019, 12:0603/27/19
Mar 27, 2019, 12:08(edited)
06/02/17

Bad idea, with new items now for troop training capacity which even can drop in some competitions I don't rly see any plus in tearing down manors. 

You should do the opposite, leave at least 2 or 3 barracks and do manors rest. Especially if you are only a t1 user cos they go very fast and cost of boosts adds up over time you don't even notice it. 

Mar 27, 2019, 12:2803/27/19
04/07/17
I do not recommend you do that ... I only have one barrack ... so most 2 or 3 I recommend.  The manors reduce the amount of time to train so it's good idea to have a number of manors.
Mar 27, 2019, 16:3603/27/19
11/28/18
CIM said:

I do not recommend you do that ... I only have one barrack ... so most 2 or 3 I recommend.  The manors reduce the amount of time to train so it's good idea to have a number of manors.
I totally agree with this. I have only one barrack and see no reason for more. Silver is one of the most used resources later in the game (many of my updates take well over a billion) and you're going to want to produce as much as possible and get the training speedup from the manors. 
Apr 1, 2019, 11:2404/01/19
01/24/19

I also would prefer manors instead of Barracks. I have one Barrack rest Infirmaries and Manors. If you click on the Manor you see the % Training boost you gain. 

If you really want to train a lot of troops than increase knowledge for training. Use Inga the Wise, she has abilities to increase the number of warriors in training. Use Hero Training Gear and Hero Skil. Activate Training Boost Item and go for it. Those Steps really helping in decreasing Training Time. And if you have some Manors..I have 7 you are very effective with your Time Boosts. 

At the End you can get more troops out of your training session following these steps as if you build more barracks.
Apr 18, 2019, 07:4904/18/19
10/14/18
Thanks for all the great advice everyone. I'll keep my manors.