All Categories

CVC WinBuyers

CVC WinBuyers

Search
Dec 27, 2018, 04:3612/27/18
05/22/17

CVC WinBuyers

It is impossible to win against win buying clans that dont fight much, 1rich guy is all it takes to score 200-300 bil points in the last hourbof the Competition,,Whats the point of the smaller people rssing or killing invaders , Those points mean Nothing because the Rich guy buys the win at the End,, There Should Be a Cap to the Amount of Points One Person Can Achive ..That way Win Buying is impossible,The small things like rssing  and killing invaders means somthing and The Entire Clan Achieved the Win Not one guy only in the last 6 months we Won 1 i think i am No cvc anymore and alot of People i know feel the same 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2018, 12:4312/27/18
02/21/18

Most of the things that earn points you also buy indirectly, but  yes, its a big problem that many have complained about,and its  only going to get worse now that they introduced more expensive troops, and as a consequence also increased the target scores....

Dec 27, 2018, 14:3012/27/18
09/22/17
The game has become more rewarding to me by remaining smaller. I actually started new accounts... And stay in smaller clans and play smart 
Dec 28, 2018, 03:0212/28/18
02/21/18

O.K. some will think this easy, but.....

First checkpoint  in Lust for power is nearly 34 million, and the reward is and 6  hours of boosts, and 600 gold,which is a lot of effort for very little return.

Looking at it logically,now that there are T7 troops, and an extra league making 7, they are unlikely to want to give more gold away now than before when there were only 6.

"X" / 7, Is less than "X" / 6.

Dec 31, 2018, 03:0512/31/18
05/09/17
GARRs said:

It is impossible to win against win buying clans that dont fight much, 1rich guy is all it takes to score 200-300 bil points in the last hourbof the Competition,,Whats the point of the smaller people rssing or killing invaders , Those points mean Nothing because the Rich guy buys the win at the End,, There Should Be a Cap to the Amount of Points One Person Can Achive ..That way Win Buying is impossible,The small things like rssing  and killing invaders means somthing and The Entire Clan Achieved the Win Not one guy only in the last 6 months we Won 1 i think i am No cvc anymore and alot of People i know feel the same 
buying clans!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not the right word you said, it are all TOOLHAKERS, and hack with a programm all resources, gold and all what you can think this game have need it , there is a double points tool to, that is what use the big kingdoms and clans, and the give not any cent out, to buy offers in de bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its all DISCRIMINATION from plarium !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOEHHHHHHHHH to plarium