All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Infestations! Defeat the Enemy and Save Your Army!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 8, 2015, 08:1907/08/15
03/02/14

Maniakaal said:

We (Bio and i) made some suggestions / hints across this and the topic "all about new infest system" about strategy how to play and get rewards.

If you read it, i think you will be smart enough to rethink your strategy on how to play them.

We already answered in fact how to do.

We know it will take more time to play and you need to do more calculating / tracking of infestbattles.

But please read our suggestions.

For your interest, i spend about 12K dizzys to test the new system for a work around, and that test failed. So i also know how not to do the new infest system.

We gave you some hints, all we tell is based on our game experience.

LOL you waste your troops failed and still say it works. The only question now is how much does one get on the plarium payroll?

Jul 8, 2015, 08:2807/08/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Tiras said:

Maniakaal said:

We (Bio and i) made some suggestions / hints across this and the topic "all about new infest system" about strategy how to play and get rewards.

If you read it, i think you will be smart enough to rethink your strategy on how to play them.

We know it will take more time to play and you need to do more calculating / tracking of infestbattles.

For your interest, i spend about 12K dizzys to test the new system for a work around, and that test failed. So i also know how not to do the new infest system.

LOL you waste your troops failed and still say it works. The only question now is how much does one get on the plarium payroll?

No, i am telling, that 1 kind of strategy i tested NOT works. Working on new strategy now, but sorry, i am not on a payroll at plarium, so i just need some time to rebuild units to be able continue my testing

Jul 8, 2015, 08:3307/08/15
03/02/14

Maniakaal said:

Tiras said:

Maniakaal said:

No, i am telling, that 1 kind of strategy i tested NOT works. Working on new strategy now, but sorry, i am not on a payroll at plarium, so i just need some time to rebuild units to be able continue my testing

Say it in the mirror enough times and you never know it might come true. If you was a real player you would know how long it takes to build troops but I guess it's much easier for staff to build and waste troops. For the rest of us real players who spent time real money on troops wasting them is not a option.

Jul 8, 2015, 09:0307/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

Tiras said:

Maniakaal said:

Let's not target the wrong people here. Mania and BIO did gave a lot of good information in the forum on most mechanics of the game. Is seems also that this new infest system is about to overbank 50 pourcent of the banking value to reach 150% and to lower all infest to almost no mutant, a thing that  will be a lot more long now that troops comeback from failed attempt. After that it will be about getting the pay out of the normal banking value and get the 50 other percent from the other infest. And if you miss, you have to pull out another offensive power sufficient enough to kill the next untouched infest. There's a risk to have more and more ressources stucked in the infest permanently, and here it will be a lot more a hit or miss system since even if your big infet don't pay, the other one won't give you reward consistent enough to go forward.

The real problem is this plarium decision to implement that stupid system. It implies longer time of building troops before being able to get back ressources, things that will slow the game unless you instantaly boost production of troops. And here is the real point of plarium to hope to make people buy more cristal. I have no problem with the fact that plarium wants to make money, else the game wouldn't exist. But this way to proceed is altering the game interrest and sounds like they're shootin themself in the feet and hope to run faster. 

I've never liked nukes but ok they need to make money, i despise the increasing upgrade technology but i can do with that even if it is non sense, but here it is the update that will just make the game play less dynamic than he already was.

Jul 8, 2015, 09:4907/08/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Bio i dont agree with you that my dislike and every others dislike is unfounded.

With all the respect you two started to sound like that guy i sent to buy me 8 pieces of fresh lake trout and he got back with 10 pieces of frozen headless mackerel, cause he figured it out that its cheaper and i would get two more fishes instead of 8... i fired him.

So, since it appears you two are the only ones that are drinking water and we the rest obviously drink oil, how about posting that proofs of those huge payouts?

I want to see why should i waste my time on this game doing that back and forth and back with the troops i am sending at infests multiple times, then calculating the troops i sent, the troops i gained, the troops i will send again, the troops that returned undead and that i will send again, the troops i will have to build and waste even more time for God even doesn't know how long, cause the lvl 100 infest i killed payed me not even close enough to proceed to kill the next one  etc. etc.. instead of making some joint attack at some emitter or raiding/killing or anything else that includes fun and does not mean sitting whole day and repeating the same thing and pissing... cursing,.. whatever angry people do. 

I want to see what is so much better in this version from hell of infest system,.. enlighten me, convince me its better, give me proof, but please dont let me wait for 10 months. I dont plan to stay that long.

Jul 8, 2015, 10:2007/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

The new infest makes ZERO common sense to get people interested and stay interested in this freemium game.

Jul 8, 2015, 10:2107/08/15

I would like to propose Plarium makes a voting topic. And then add a news message with a link to said topic.

They will let this topic run for say hmmm 1 week.

3 vote options:

1: Keep the new infest system

2: Return the old infest system

3: Neutral

If the outcome is at least 51% for any option 1 or 2 that gets implemented.

Would be a great show of respect towards the long time players and give us the feeling they are listening to us players

Jul 8, 2015, 10:4007/08/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Rhylian said:

I would like to propose Plarium makes a voting topic. And then add a news message with a link to said topic.

They will let this topic run for say hmmm 1 week.

3 vote options:

1: Keep the new infest system

2: Return the old infest system

3: Neutral

If the outcome is at least 51% for any option 1 or 2 that gets implemented.

Would be a great show of respect towards the long time players and give us the feeling they are listening to us players

Here is a person with common sense.

Jul 8, 2015, 10:4907/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

After trying out the infestations again and reconsidering the update I believe that my previous opinions may have been misguided. I have come to realise that the reason why people object to this update so much is probably because now it is much more visible that for infestations we put in more than they pay out. Another reason why I think there is objection to this update is that we are now frequently getting back undesirable troops. The point in using huge armies of troopers on infestaions is because they generally get boosted up into much stronger and more desirable troops like battle cruisers, but due to these frequent smaller payouts we are getting worthless troops we don't want all too frequently. The reason why I do infestations is to gain access to troops to rain fire down from above onto my enemies, but due to these smaller payouts I'm getting undesirable infantry and sometimes AC troops. I believe that if the troops we recieve are changed so the stronger troops are more frequent and weaker are less frequent it will be a much more tolerable update. Please note that most of my opinions in this paragraph effect lower level players and newer players, things are most likely very different in the higher levels.

Edit: Also, due to the payouts it will take alot longer to fill the bank so I believe you should also increase the amount of infestations available daily.

Jul 8, 2015, 11:2707/08/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Commanders, read this POST please. There you can find more info about the Infestation Reward System

Jul 8, 2015, 12:1607/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

we dont care what the moderators have to say. Listen up general. You, bio, and maniaakal can be the only 3 that enjoy this system. You three can raid each other when everyone else leaves. Not one person agrees to this and No one is spending a dime until its changed. My clan wont even infest under new system. 

We will give plarium a few days to pull their heads out of their backsides and then its over. Post all you want about how great it is but many have lost their entire armies because of it. Use your brains for once. New system is garbage and no one wants it. 

LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS!!!

Jul 8, 2015, 12:4807/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

We have heard all the negatives....now lets hear all the positives....

crickets....

Jul 8, 2015, 12:5707/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

NUT Shot said:

TheXiled said:

After trying out the infestations again and reconsidering the update I believe that my previous opinions may have been misguided. I have come to realise that the reason why people object to this update so much is probably because now it is much more visible that for infestations we put in more than they pay out. Another reason why I think there is objection to this update is that we are now frequently getting back undesirable troops. The point in using huge armies of troopers on infestaions is because they generally get boosted up into much stronger and more desirable troops like battle cruisers, but due to these frequent smaller payouts we are getting worthless troops we don't want all too frequently. The reason why I do infestations is to gain access to troops to rain fire down from above onto my enemies, but due to these smaller payouts I'm getting undesirable infantry and sometimes AC troops. I believe that if the troops we recieve are changed so the stronger troops are more frequent and weaker are less frequent it will be a much more tolerable update. Please note that most of my opinions in this paragraph effect lower level players and newer players, things are most likely very different in the higher levels.

Edit: Also, due to the payouts it will take alot longer to fill the bank so I believe you should also increase the amount of infestations available daily.

I think you are a ...... I was set for a pay on a level 100 along with many other players. Those other players hit the infest that was set for pay and lost it all. That tells me that if I hit the 100 I have set up for a pay I will lose my army and have to start over. I am missing the part where I should have to do another 5 infests to get back what I should have just received. 

We have boycotted infests and crystal purchases in my clan and hope others follow along. 

First of all, learn to use the quote properly. Secondly, insults and curses just get you nowhere, calling me a ....... because of a difference in opinion is pointless. Thirdly, if you read the part of my post above the edit you would notice how i mention that this could easily be different due to level differences. All my infestations are low level, I haven't even reached level 20 infestations.

Jul 8, 2015, 14:1807/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

the new system is working for me. it may be because of my odd play style. my total fighting  power and troop level is increasing. to the point that i am in negative credits.

Jul 8, 2015, 14:5207/08/15
Jul 8, 2015, 15:35(edited)
10/19/14

I for one will do no more infestations.

Right here is the flaw in Plarium's thinking.

"4. How do these frequent small rewards affect the overall reward system?

You'll need to hit more Infestations in order to claim the big rewards you used to get. On the other hand, you will always receive bonus troops for a win."

It takes me two to three weeks to break one high level infestation. It already took several to get a payout. How you have made it take even more. The stupid little payouts are worthless and only make me angry.

I do understand their plan. This will sucker in the new players. They don't care about the upper level players

"You remember huge payouts for the infests, but you should also remember that they were a rare thing. Now you get the guaranteed payouts for Infestations, though in smaller portions. This brings more balance to the Infestation aspect of the game. If you calculate all the rewards received using a new system, you will see almost the same value which is divided into several parts."

And by your own admission it will take us longer to get that same payout. So ultimately we lose time. The only way to recover that time is to spend money. Thus your real motive.

Jul 8, 2015, 14:5807/08/15
12/17/14

I have a suggestion, don't use fleet battle group units on infests cuz if ou get less units coming out than when you went in, why take he risk of losing expensive units?

Jul 8, 2015, 15:1707/08/15
05/12/15

NUT Job Musty said:

I for one will do no more infestations.

Right here is the flaw in Plarium's thinking.

4. How do these frequent small rewards affect the overall reward system?

You'll need to hit more Infestations in order to claim the big rewards you used to get. On the other hand, you will always receive bonus troops for a win.

It takes me two to three weeks to break one high level infestation. It already took several to get a payout. How you have made it take even more. The stupid little payouts are worthless and only make me angry.

I do understand their plan. This will sucker in the new players. They don't care about the upper level players

I AGREE WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT....TO TELL THE TRUTH I CAT FIND ANY POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM ANY MEMBERS,,EXCEPT MODERATORS.....I SAY LET CLAN CL  FROM ALL CLANS VOTE ON THE ISSUE.....UNLESS MANAGEMENT ARE AFRAID OF DEMOCRACY.

Jul 8, 2015, 15:2607/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

NUTshot is giving you few days to change the system or he wont do anymore infests ; but many people including me are giving you few days to change it or they will  leave ...

EDIT: Watch language

Jul 8, 2015, 16:0307/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

people complained from nukes but kept playin n payin

people complained about the daily login crystals but kept playin n payin

people complained about changin build up/tech up times but kept playin n payin

people complained from sector teleportin but kept playin n payin

same people are here complainin about the new infest system but they will keep playin n payin

♫ I'll take you to the plarium shop
If you wanna infest a lot
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah) ♫

^^^^ This Ape is ready to move right next to the General's sector and do suicide bombing so he can finally join his brothers in the banana heavens. ( Morgana is payin for the explosives )

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jul 8, 2015, 16:1507/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

Plarium change the infest to this system on Facebook almost 2 months ago, nobody over there liked it except the moderators  , and when somebody got a big payout the moderators would paste the photo everywhere , but the new system is design to make it hard for you to track how much the new system is screwing you of troops with all the little pays then ( - ) your loss , then (+ ) the little pays ..the new system will force you to buy more crystals if you want to be an infester . on FB everybody is still complaining , and Keera is still promising new updates to help on better payouts , you can complain all you want , but FB has more members and Plarium  still would not change it on FB  , they would not even let us vote on it on FB . its all about money , Winter will promise us crap , but with no change to the system , its PLARIUM way or the highway