This topic is closed

It's time to announce the winners of the St Patrick's XP Exhibition!

59 Replies
pSyKik
27 March, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hi! We have edited the post. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you Alyona Kolomiitseva for the correction and Xzolt as well for acknowledging us.

SH>> Hope you are all Happy now.

Those SH players who sent the msgs about joining MoR will get the replies soon :)

Happy hunting everyone 


CL - MoR

UTC +0:00
Player Simon
27 March, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
27 March, 2017, 5:36 PM UTC
Now, spearhead can stop crying. 
DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 March, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC
Guys, let's not fight on Forum :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BonesCrusher
28 March, 2017, 5:06 PM UTC

Agree i would like to see MOR in action on Battlefield not just on forum. Lots of words here..no action on the field. I begin to believe MOR is formed only from players who are politicians and PIMPS on real life.


So SH await u guys to prove your #3 rank value on wastelands not here on chat


MIss ALYONA KOLOMIITSEVA @ Thank u for resolving that RANK matter so fast. We apreciate. SH had invested  lot of time and $$ also  to get that 19,5 milion EXp points so i believe u understand our frustration when a puppy clan ( 9 mil exp) was put on the Lyon seat ;).


I hope they give us a real war..until now was just b-shit talk and spy attempts.  If they dont have brain for strategy they can use real money to compensate. In this way both Spearhead and Plarium are happy ;)



Bones ( DCL of SPEARHEAD-TD server)



P.S i saw shomwhere a post about us taking #3 and then losing him.  for the person who made that afirmation here is response


SH  will never take a place/property that he cannot defend. That #3 was achieved by mistake. U will know when we will became #3 for good. Cuz from that point we will always  look down at you :)))

UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
28 March, 2017, 10:47 PM UTC

Lets get clear on this,   You've taken 1 emitter, we've taken 1 emitter from you. Pretty even I'd say.


Furthermore, spy attempts, bs talk, brain for strategy, oh come on, bones, all you guys do is keep failing.  Yet you had to spend money on XP tourney to get 19m while we got 9m without spending money. Well genius,  if you put any money down you can be anything even the president of LA LA land, then go "I am great with words, I went to ivy league school, I AM BEST WORDSMAN" - Trump, similar to you. lol Try to become #1 on PVP tourney... you can't do it, cause you are too busy playing farmville.


This puppy clan, MoR, doesn't go around making peace and ally with every clan in the game, perhaps you should try it.  Instead of playing farmville.  In addition, given the age of Spearhead and MoR, why is it taking you guys so long? :) It took us less time to get from #30 to #3. lol  Oh i know why, cause you are slow and brain dead, critical thinking and logical reasoning is not spearhead's strongest attribute. Being a cry baby is, Commander as we say it in MoR - Hold the line and buck up, cause we coming. 


Failed at #3, failed at hitting sectors, failed overall. Failed even at accusing a moderator of changing General T Winters post.  Make sure Rodney pays up his $10  to Plarium :D


And you proved that even if you guys did become #3, you'd still be less then MoR by this entire thread.  


Yes, we are all PIMPS, and y'all are our what our HQ clan name is called :), let me help you since you kinda are slow mentally. 


If that makes MoR politicians and PIMPs, what does that make you? it starts with the letter B as in Bee, has the other letters like I as in Igloo ,  followed by  T as in Tom, next is  C as in Cookies and last is  H as in Hello. Put that word together, and you'll figure it out. 



BonesCrusher said:


Agree i would like to see MOR in action on Battlefield not just on forum. Lots of words here..no action on the field. I begin to believe MOR is formed only from players who are politicians and PIMPS on real life.


So SH await u guys to prove your #3 rank value on wastelands not here on chat


MIss ALYONA KOLOMIITSEVA @ Thank u for resolving that RANK matter so fast. We apreciate. SH had invested  lot of time and $$ also  to get that 19,5 milion EXp points so i believe u understand our frustration when a puppy clan ( 9 mil exp) was put on the Lyon seat ;).


I hope they give us a real war..until now was just b-shit talk and spy attempts.  If they dont have brain for strategy they can use real money to compensate. In this way both Spearhead and Plarium are happy ;)



Bones ( DCL of SPEARHEAD-TD server)



P.S i saw shomwhere a post about us taking #3 and then losing him.  for the person who made that afirmation here is response


SH  will never take a place/property that he cannot defend. That #3 was achieved by mistake. U will know when we will became #3 for good. Cuz from that point we will always  look down at you :)))



DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
29 March, 2017, 1:47 AM UTC

Hello Alyona,


We are not fighting, don't worry.  We are just having strong rivalry.  Total domination, not only implies in the game, but being able to make logical critical thinking and decisions using words to psychological traumatize the enemy. That is why you see a lot of crying from spearhead members, and bones reply shows just that :)


It would be nice if plarium invented a new type unit called pacifier, we can launch them at cry babies and have it play the lula lula by song for babies to put them to sleep instead of being cranky, like my good friend, Bones. :)


All in good fun, of course. :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Guys, let's not fight on Forum :)



DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
29 March, 2017, 3:25 AM UTC

BonesCrusher said:


Agree i would like to see MOR in action on Battlefield not just on forum. Lots of words here..no action on the field. I begin to believe MOR is formed only from players who are politicians and PIMPS on real life.


So SH await u guys to prove your #3 rank value on wastelands not here on chat


We tried, but we're still waiting for SH to rebuild from the last action...



When you're ready to lose all your troops again just let us know. 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 12:00 PM UTC
CK-Prophesy said:

It would be nice if plarium invented a new type unit called pacifier, we can launch them at cry babies and have it play the lula lula by song for babies to put them to sleep instead of being cranky, like my good friend, Bones. :)


That would be fun indeed...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BonesCrusher
29 March, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC

I see u guys are memory short but its normal at your brain capacity so no hardfeelings

1. Xzolt was not in SH when he lost that 90 mil OFF power against your teammate.


2 .  MOR declared War on us and after 3 months u called me to join your Discord page to set a PEACE . hahaha  dont be a bitch and say its not true cuz everyone knows it is ;)


3.  U lost 2 E !!! 1 to SH and one to NOIR on that carnage and u conquered a E left by us undefended exacly for his low strategical position at that time because of Map configuration( Camelot  was limitating our expand in the area ).  And even a low defended E with 25K INT  only inside was a bit hard for u to take since ALEX wasted more than 40k GG and 15k INT who hit us after carnage ended and were lost 4 ever.:))))))))))))



So dont tell me about equality on battles between us cuz u guys are far behind :)).


We will see about the PVP..its not done yet ;). 


Yes we use real money some of us cuz we dont like to be beggars like u guys and ask to plarium to make us MODS so we win 10k xtals free /week and after we hit with fist on chest how strong we are .  Parasite behavior. Other build and the parazite  take the credit :))  U should change from MOR to PARAZITE. Suits u better really

UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
29 March, 2017, 9:02 PM UTC

Now , stop bsing.


1) Xzolt has always been in SH. Even when he went on a crusade to get help that you guys need to take us down.


2) We agreed on cease fire for the holiday winter season. Big difference between discussion of peace and agreement of cease fire. I know its hard for you to comprehend english. As for BEE, IGLOO, TOM, COOKIE, HELLO  = thats all you homie. All you guys did was cry in this entire thread. 


Hell, the whole GOAL of Xzolt was a cry of help for SH. Now are you going to also lie about that? Come on we all know the truth :)


3) I didn't know we were counting what allies did. And Noirs did not take any emitters.  SH took one with help of Noirs, and we took 1 from SH.


As for equality between us, I never said WE WERE EQUAL. I said our battlefield results were equal, again LEARN TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH before you type it. 


We have already proved that MoR will always be better then SH even officially by Plarium.  Given that you cried all throughout this thread, when Plarium already knew that you were bunch of cry babies and its not  conduct of a true Commander.  Especially throwing accusations with no supporting evidence.  


As for moderators, beggars, all you sound is like a cry baby. Jealousy, its okay if you don't want to admit it.


By the way, most likely your post will be deleted since you cussed. :) But I quoted it for you since I know logic and critical thinking are not your strong suit, cry baby. 


We will change our clan name to PARAZITE, if you change yours to CryBabies.

BonesCrusher said:


I see u guys are memory short but its normal at your brain capacity so no hardfeelings

1. Xzolt was not in SH when he lost that 90 mil OFF power against your teammate.


2 .  MOR declared War on us and after 3 months u called me to join your Discord page to set a PEACE . hahaha  dont be a bitch and say its not true cuz everyone knows it is ;)


3.  U lost 2 E !!! 1 to SH and one to NOIR on that carnage and u conquered a E left by us undefended exacly for his low strategical position at that time because of Map configuration( Camelot  was limitating our expand in the area ).  And even a low defended E with 25K INT  only inside was a bit hard for u to take since ALEX wasted more than 40k GG and 15k INT who hit us after carnage ended and were lost 4 ever.:))))))))))))



So dont tell me about equality on battles between us cuz u guys are far behind :)).


We will see about the PVP..its not done yet ;). 


Yes we use real money some of us cuz we dont like to be beggars like u guys and ask to plarium to make us MODS so we win 10k xtals free /week and after we hit with fist on chest how strong we are .  Parasite behavior. Other build and the parazite  take the credit :))  U should change from MOR to PARAZITE. Suits u better really




DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
29 March, 2017, 9:13 PM UTC

So are you saying we can have this done by the developers like asap? :D


Watch, Alyona, tomorrow during the carnage, our good friends, the Crybabies aka Spearhead will send 1 trooper attacks to emitters from all there members to flood us. You should ask the IT team to monitor the server peak performance, it will spike up and lag the game for everyone that wants to do real battle.


Then they will complain it was Plarium! Silly cry babies.


We would love to have the pacifier so we can send 50 at a time, and it would give them the lula lula by song (3mins for song time per pacifier) ~ 450 minutes total,  as they are very cranky.


Even this post, will make them cranky. Then they will call Plarium, MoR, General T Winters, and anyone as PARAZITES ..


Have you seen such crying before - knowing the fact humans make mistakes and it was a typo by General Winters, soon they will say not only moderators but community managers are the same, just beggars. 


I believe you and General T Winters along Biohazard, Fakeasnever do an excellent job. 


If you could kindly have the pacifier unit created, we will gladly send them out to provide comfort to our cry baby friends within Spearhead. It will be more used then even Nukes :)


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


CK-Prophesy said:


It would be nice if plarium invented a new type unit called pacifier, we can launch them at cry babies and have it play the lula lula by song for babies to put them to sleep instead of being cranky, like my good friend, Bones. :)


That would be fun indeed...



DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC
CK-Prophesy said:

So are you saying we can have this done by the developers like asap? :D

No, actually I don't think it can be implemented. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BonesCrusher
30 March, 2017, 3:22 PM UTC

hahah..maybe we can have a unit who detect & autoengage the most open mouth account from a Clan?



I bet we all know where  the Unit will hit on MOR clan.


Congrats MOR for #1 rank on PVP and respect FAkeAsEver . i never sayd anything bad about him cuz there is not the case. We are friend from 2014 when i staretd to play so i never put in ? his honesty. and fair play  so when u hear cooments about MOR u can ignore Fake from context cuz from my point of wiew  he  is not included in  general opinion  we have about MOR clan
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
30 March, 2017, 8:40 PM UTC

BonesCrusher said:


hahah..maybe we can have a unit who detect & autoengage the most open mouth account from a Clan?



I bet we all know where  the Unit will hit on MOR clan.


Congrats MOR for #1 rank on PVP and respect FAkeAsEver . i never sayd anything bad about him cuz there is not the case. We are friend from 2014 when i staretd to play so i never put in ? his honesty. and fair play  so when u hear cooments about MOR u can ignore Fake from context cuz from my point of wiew  he  is not included in  general opinion  we have about MOR clan

We really should thank THS Mercenaries for helping us get to first place.  Their member noobgamer tried to work with SH against us and ended up just giving us cheap points. 





UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
30 March, 2017, 10:08 PM UTC

BonesKisser , auto engage? don't you mean auto eject? oh wait i forgot you just blabber things in english and think you make a point :)


Incompetent cry baby, auto eject. 


BonesCrusher said:


hahah..maybe we can have a unit who detect & autoengage the most open mouth account from a Clan?



I bet we all know where  the Unit will hit on MOR clan.


Congrats MOR for #1 rank on PVP and respect FAkeAsEver . i never sayd anything bad about him cuz there is not the case. We are friend from 2014 when i staretd to play so i never put in ? his honesty. and fair play  so when u hear cooments about MOR u can ignore Fake from context cuz from my point of wiew  he  is not included in  general opinion  we have about MOR clan


DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
BonesCrusher
30 March, 2017, 11:36 PM UTC

SH comes from shhhhh..big guys talk now. Now we dont talk anymore..just stay and let u guys admire the wiew. ;)


http://prntscr.com/eqjpz1
UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
31 March, 2017, 12:15 AM UTC

What you plan to hold it for not even a day? lol lmao


You can only get respect if you can actually hold it.  If you can't hold it, and you brag all you sound like is Bee, Igloo, Tom, Cookie, Hello



BonesCrusher said:


SH comes from shhhhh..big guys talk now. Now we dont talk anymore..just stay and let u guys admire the wiew. ;)


http://prntscr.com/eqjpz1



DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
BonesCrusher
31 March, 2017, 10:34 AM UTC
CK-Prophesy said:

What you plan to hold it for not even a day? lol lmao


You can only get respect if you can actually hold it.  If you can't hold it, and you brag all you sound like is Bee, Igloo, Tom, Cookie, Hello



BonesCrusher said:


SH comes from shhhhh..big guys talk now. Now we dont talk anymore..just stay and let u guys admire the wiew. ;)


http://prntscr.com/eqjpz1


i am not planning on holding #1 Mister ..that belongs to the Russian who are worthy of #1 and deserve him..but i am planning to keep #2 cuz we deserve that one ;)

UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
31 March, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

not what you put earlier :) looks like you want to be #1 :) and we both know why you don't want russian attention  ... its not that way like how you saying deserve now while previous post shows bragging about it, its the fact that you know if you stay #1 and  russians will come :D



as for #2 plan, well i hope its more then previous record of keeping it for 8 days :)




BonesCrusher said:


CK-Prophesy said:


What you plan to hold it for not even a day? lol lmao


You can only get respect if you can actually hold it.  If you can't hold it, and you brag all you sound like is Bee, Igloo, Tom, Cookie, Hello



BonesCrusher said:


SH comes from shhhhh..big guys talk now. Now we dont talk anymore..just stay and let u guys admire the wiew. ;)


http://prntscr.com/eqjpz1


i am not planning on holding #1 Mister ..that belongs to the Russian who are worthy of #1 and deserve him..but i am planning to keep #2 cuz we deserve that one ;)




DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
1667240 users registered; 34144 topics; 253884 posts; our newest member:исломов