Dominate Tournaments And Win Huge Prizes!

5 Replies
General T. Winters
Administrator
23 September, 2016, 12:16 PM UTC

Dominate Tournaments And Win Huge Prizes!

Reach The Supreme Division For The Best Rewards!


STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION


Commander!


Tournaments are a great way of proving your skills against other Commanders in the Wasteland. By taking part in these incredible in-game Events, you can win huge prizes!


To level the playing field, similarly skilled Commanders are grouped into Divisions. This means that every Commander has a fair chance of achieving top spot! Remember: the higher you place in your Division, the bigger your Reward for the Tournament will be!


There will also be recognition for players who achieve greatness on a global scale. The best performers in any Tournament will earn their place in the Supreme Division and receive an array of powerful Rewards!


It is easy to keep track of the latest standings from the Tournament window, in the Rankings tab. There you can find two subtabs: "My Division" and "Supreme Division".


In the "My Division" subtab, you can see how you are faring against the other Commanders in your Division, whereas the “Supreme Division” subtab displays a list of the Commanders who have made it to the very top!


Keep fighting to get massive Rewards! Only the best will conquer their Divisions!


END TRANSMISSION

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION



UTC +0:00
traineejedi
9 October, 2016, 12:40 PM UTC

to whom this may concern, and i really do hope it is looked into

Upgrade Challenge Tournament that has just ended 1200UTC 9/10 - i am calling it 'rigged'

Please bear in mind this is my first time playing TD and the account is 2 days in

I had been following this tournament very closely as i was way up in the rankings - No 1 to be exact - 35 points clear of 2nd place, and this was before 2 final build/techs finished with a couple of minutes to go

I'm pretty sure you can understand my alarm when the tournament ends and i am dumped down to 4th place considering the top 3 places were not even on the top 2 pages of the rankings at all as far as i saw

The tourney had been a tussle between littleslugger and myself for the last day and a half (he got dumped to 10th from 2nd)

Now my reason for crying 'foul' at the result

In the mail received after the tournament i did some digging, and found something that stinks - Every single player (apart from littleslugger and myself) who finished in the top 10 started on 'the same day' 5th August - so a little over 2months ago - that looks very, very odd to me


What concerns me most is that none of the others were on the pages of  rankings at any time before it ended - they just appeared after it finished


Thank you for your time - an 'explaination' would be nice


TJ




UTC +8:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
9 October, 2016, 7:27 PM UTC

traineejedi said:


to whom this may concern, and i really do hope it is looked into

Upgrade Challenge Tournament that has just ended 1200UTC 9/10 - i am calling it 'rigged'

Please bear in mind this is my first time playing TD and the account is 2 days in

I had been following this tournament very closely as i was way up in the rankings - No 1 to be exact - 35 points clear of 2nd place, and this was before 2 final build/techs finished with a couple of minutes to go

I'm pretty sure you can understand my alarm when the tournament ends and i am dumped down to 4th place considering the top 3 places were not even on the top 2 pages of the rankings at all as far as i saw

The tourney had been a tussle between littleslugger and myself for the last day and a half (he got dumped to 10th from 2nd)

Now my reason for crying 'foul' at the result

In the mail received after the tournament i did some digging, and found something that stinks - Every single player (apart from littleslugger and myself) who finished in the top 10 started on 'the same day' 5th August - so a little over 2months ago - that looks very, very odd to me


What concerns me most is that none of the others were on the pages of  rankings at any time before it ended - they just appeared after it finished


Thank you for your time - an 'explaination' would be nice


TJ

They probably had buildings going, and used speed boost items to finish the buildings a few seconds before the tournament ended, so they go up in the rankings at the last second.  This is a common tactic. 

Also, it was probably one guy doing this on multiple accounts, and that's why they all had the same start date. 
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
9 October, 2016, 9:20 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:


They probably had buildings going, and used speed boost items to finish the buildings a few seconds before the tournament ended, so they go up in the rankings at the last second.  This is a common tactic. 

Also, it was probably one guy doing this on multiple accounts, and that's why they all had the same start date. 
That would not be possible,,,with no multi accounts action plarium takes all the time.....
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
9 October, 2016, 11:20 PM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

BiohazarD said:


They probably had buildings going, and used speed boost items to finish the buildings a few seconds before the tournament ended, so they go up in the rankings at the last second.  This is a common tactic. 

Also, it was probably one guy doing this on multiple accounts, and that's why they all had the same start date. 
That would not be possible,,,with no multi accounts action plarium takes all the time.....
True.  Maybe it's just several siblings who all play the game :)
UTC +0:00
traineejedi
10 October, 2016, 1:08 AM UTC

Boosts at the end - exactly as i had done just to top out my upgrades



The 'siblings' theory is a crock though - sorry, as none of these players appeared on the top couple of pages of rankings at any point before in the tournament.


Still looks very suspect to my eyes - conspiracy theories abound i suppose



UTC +8:00
1723888 users registered; 43102 topics; 270915 posts; our newest member:محمود درويش