All Categories

The reward system on Infestations is now secure against unfair play!

The reward system on Infestations is now secure against unfair play!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 27, 2016, 07:2006/27/16
07/12/15
WE WILL BE HEARD.
Jun 27, 2016, 12:0406/27/16
Jun 27, 2016, 16:30(edited)
01/11/15
you people  have made the rules if good players  have a way to make them better  then its good for the game that is not cheating  tell me how this is cheating ?  you guys will lose  many players  over  this  decision  i  can see it  happen    you should too
Jun 27, 2016, 13:4806/27/16
08/13/14

cD-pSyKik said:

My post did not have any swear word or any thing against the rules, may i know why it got deleted??

sD-pSyKik, 

This will make 2 of us ..or more...:) 

I posted a question which was deleted not even 3 seconds later. 

It must have been a very sensitive subject ! 

I take it as the answer was yes. 

Well, at least at something Plarium was efficient and I say Bravo , well done :P

If they put there efforts into  fixing the problem created by changing the Infests System and say a sweet and nice Sorry to their customers it'll be just brilliant ! We might get to a win win situation.

In my country we have a saying which goes : The wolf is full and the lamb is still alive.   

Oh, one day maybe:) 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 27, 2016, 14:4506/27/16
09/17/15

cD-pSyKik said:

Q 1: How will we load the bank now, need to load 250 Mill res for a 125 payout so if you can not yellow the infests then how will you load the bank?

Q 2. when it was an exploit / unfair aka cheating to yellow the infest then why the hell was it never mentioned anywhere in fact everyone encouraged to do that when i started playing even here on the forums?

Q 3. Will there be any reply or will this post be deleted as well (not against the rule as i am not asking about my past deleted post but a future one)

Hi, cD-pSyKik!

1) You can still load the Bank by sending your Units to Infestations. You can even use the strategy which you used to use before. You will just notice that it takes more time to receive a payout with it. 

2) The strategy itself is not an exploit. There were some players who have used this strategy to cheat the system. We have identified the vulnerability and eliminated it. We do sorry that these changes have affected fair players who were using this method of raiding Infestations, but it was a necessary change.

3) I will try to give you as much information as I can. Please contact your Clan members and collect some questions from them. I will try to answer them as soon as I get back on Forum. I understand that you need more information and this part of the game is extremely important to you.

Jun 27, 2016, 14:4806/27/16
05/05/14

In game of thrones, wolf died. Just as in the book... you know nothing John Snow ,  you know nothing Plarium! 

Siana said:

cD-pSyKik said:

My post did not have any swear word or any thing against the rules, may i know why it got deleted??

sD-pSyKik, 

Well, at least at something Plarium was efficient and I say Bravo , well done :P

If they put there efforts into  fixing the problem created by changing the Infests System and say a sweet and nice Sorry to their customers it'll be just brilliant ! We might get to a win win situation.

In my country we have a saying which goes : The wolf is full and the lamb is still alive.   

Jun 27, 2016, 14:4806/27/16
Jun 27, 2016, 15:00(edited)
02/24/14

From my take on the announcement of changes to the infest system ,  I do not believe Plarium is calling the infest method of "yellowing" multiple infests "Cheating".

"A few players have identified weaknesses in the Infestation mechanics and exploited them to gain significantly more Units than they were supposed to. Such actions negatively influence the game balance and are unfair to other players. To remedy the situation, we have slightly modified the Infestation mechanics."

Because of the above exploit of some players they are blocking that exploit,  which will in turn hamper the "Yellowing" process.

"Unfortunately, these modifications will also affect those players that engage Infestations utilizing the following strategy:

- First, they almost defeat Morgana at multiple Infestations of different levels, i.e. there is a small number of Morgana’s Units remaining at each one of them.

- Next, they engage Infestations of higher levels, receiving a reward.

- Then, they finish all the remaining Infestations.

This strategy may now be less effective." 

It  needs to be seen just how much the Yellowing process is affected, before a judgment is made.

I don't see where Plarium is calling the Yellowing process cheating.

EDIT... apparently ALYONA KOLOMIITSEVA  posted while I composing this message.  

Jun 27, 2016, 14:5406/27/16
09/17/15

Guys!

The "yellowing" strategy itself is not an exploit! 

And we have never meant to offend our fellow fair players.

There were SOME players, who have found the vulnerability by using the described strategy. There is a certain way how the system should work, how it's designed to work. 

We are really sorry that your favorite strategy is affected by the change. However, this change was inevitable. You can still use it. The only difference now is that you will need to hit more Infestations to receive a payout.

I totally understand your confusion on this matter. You are fair players who really want to know more about the situation. Please ask your questions in this topic, and I will answer as soon as I get back here.

Have a great day, everyone!

Jun 27, 2016, 15:4006/27/16
02/28/14

ALYONA KOLOMIITSEVA: thank you for confirming that plarium has made the already dead game even more slow and armies are for big coiners only, also thank you for apologizing for killing our best infest strategy due to some unfair exploit which the fair players don't need to know.

I think I will be done with this game soon. Any MoR members who are interested to continue playing the game can ask their infest questions here. I only understand that you need to spend a lot of more time and more cash here now. 

Cheers and a best of luck with your infests everyone :) 

Jun 27, 2016, 15:5806/27/16
Jun 30, 2016, 09:43(edited)
05/05/14

*Post edited. Please check our Forum Rules 3.15.

Do you understand that Plarium has a product that is targeting a particular consumer market segment? That market segment likes the product based on certain features - these features even though may change at any time. To illustrate the issue here is that you keep point out SOME players. It doesn't need to be there in the communication announcement. It serves no purpose. And here is the reasoning why..

Per TOS, Plarium has the right to change any part of this game at any time. That in itself allows you to modify feature and new strategy has to be created by the Commanders - that is the fun.  

What is not OK and will never be OKAY by anyone that spends time - regardless of money or not - is alienating your customers. The communication was poor. You can illusrtate the changes you have made to the features without even talking about vulnerabilities , expoloits, unfair etc.,

"We have made the following changes : 

x, y z - the reason is to better the infest experience and here is the new way it'll work.... 1 ,2 3, "

Would you recommend Plarium to your friends? NO!

Would you recommend Plarium to your family? NO!

Would you recommend Plarium to anyone? NO!

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys!

The "yellowing" strategy itself is not an exploit! 

There were SOME players, who have found the vulnerability by using the described strategy. There is a certain way how the system should work, how it's designed to work. 

We are really sorry that your favorite strategy is affected by the change. However, this change was inevitable. You can still use it. The only difference now is that you will need to hit more Infestations to receive a payout.

I totally understand your confusion on this matter. You are fair players who really want to know more about the situation. Please ask your questions in this topic, and I will answer as soon as I get back here.

Have a great day, everyone!

Jun 27, 2016, 19:3306/27/16
01/03/15

CK-Prophesy said:

In game of thrones, wolf died. Just as in the book... you know nothing John Snow ,  you know nothing Plarium! 

Siana said:

cD-pSyKik said:

sD-pSyKik, 

Scio me nihil scire . - Socrates

I know that I know nothing.

Jun 27, 2016, 19:5506/27/16
Jun 27, 2016, 20:01(edited)
05/05/14

Wipe out ! - so Khalesee , plarium combined I know that I know nothing with I think therefore I am. FAIL, they should Blame it on Boogie or do we have to keep Shout

Note: Listen to the music! 

Didi said:

CK-Prophesy said:

Siana said:

cD-pSyKik said:

sD-pSyKik, 

Jun 28, 2016, 00:5306/28/16
08/10/13
Whats happening can someone explain?
Jun 28, 2016, 09:5106/28/16
01/03/15

CK-Prophesy said:

Wipe out ! - so Khalesee , plarium combined I know that I know nothing with I think therefore I am. FAIL, they should Blame it on Boogie or do we have to keep Shout

Note: Listen to the music! 

Didi said:

CK-Prophesy said:

Siana said:

cD-pSyKik said:

sD-pSyKik, 

Lovely taste in music , Sir :)

I love both songs.. especially SHOUT !

Music is powerful weapon. maybe if Plarium doesn't understand what we write here, they'll listen to what we play:) ... and somehow read between the lines..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGnPFplRKNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olzq9DylPAA

Jun 28, 2016, 15:2506/28/16
Jun 28, 2016, 17:09(edited)
04/05/13

Commanders, the new reward system on Infestations is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way

compensate al players becouse plarium self made it that this could happen....if there is no compenstation wel whos fair than ...you plarium ?

Jun 29, 2016, 07:4906/29/16
04/05/13

the devs has made a mistake with the infest payouts ...there are players (unfair players in the eyes of plarium !!!) who took benefit form this error and what does plarium do...... change the infest again so the so called fair players need to hit more infest te recieve a payout.

thats the otherway around plarium ,you should compensate the so called fair players otherwise the balans in the game is gone.

my question : what is plarium going to do to find the balans back between the smart infest players (unfair players) and those who just hit one infest at the time(fair players) ?

Danny

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 29, 2016, 08:1606/29/16
10/04/13

Danny said:

the devs has made a mistake with the infest payouts ...there are players (unfair players in the eyes of plarium !!!) who took benefit form this error and what does plarium do...... change the infest again so the so called fair players need to hit more infest te recieve a payout.

thats the otherway around plarium ,you should compensate the so called fair players otherwise the balans in the game is gone.

my question : what is plarium going to do to find the balans back between the smart infest players (unfair players) and those who just hit one infest at the time(fair players) ?

Danny

It was possible to get over 70 mil combined offense+defense fairly quickly using this trick, and some people did it on multiple accounts.  Plarium would have to give out a lot of compensation to balance things out lol. 

I think a better solution would be to adjust the infest mechanics so that everybody who does infests makes a small profit, as this would reduce the incentive to exploit the system, and in the long run would make the game more active.  For example, if all infests had a positive rate of return, ranging from 1% for level 1-20 down to 0.05% for levels 120-140, players could grow their armies over time by doing infests.  This system would also prevent the people on higher level infests from gaining too much too quickly, and the growth would be slow enough that people would still spend money.  It would stop the problem of many people losing their entire army on infests and quitting the game. 

Jun 29, 2016, 08:3906/29/16
Jun 29, 2016, 08:40(edited)
04/05/13

BiohazarD said:

Danny said:

Danny

It was possible to get over 70 mil combined offense+defense fairly quickly using this trick, and some people did it on multiple accounts.  Plarium would have to give out a lot of compensation to balance things out lol. 

I think a better solution would be to adjust the infest mechanics so that everybody who does infests makes a small profit, as this would reduce the incentive to exploit the system, and in the long run would make the game more active.  For example, if all infests had a positive rate of return, ranging from 1% for level 1-20 down to 0.05% for levels 120-140, players could grow their armies over time by doing infests.  This system would also prevent the people on higher level infests from gaining too much too quickly, and the growth would be slow enough that people would still spend money.  It would stop the problem of many people losing their entire army on infests and quitting the game. 

the balans is already gone and adjust the infest like you say wil not help to get the balans back ,i am not saying that your idea isnt good but they should have done this from the start.

people losing there army on infest but more on the smart infest players and quite the game after getting hit by this players.

Jun 30, 2016, 00:1206/30/16
i agree there, i am not high in the infests but i still do them for troops and for torniments and i loose more troops then i gain and for me that messes me over when i saw the infest changes i thought it was gonna be loose less gain more but no its even worse, now i have to do the higher ones to get rewards and troops, this is rediculous.
Jun 30, 2016, 09:4006/30/16
09/17/15
cD-pSyKik said:

ALYONA KOLOMIITSEVA: thank you for confirming that plarium has made the already dead game even more slow and armies are for big coiners only, also thank you for apologizing for killing our best infest strategy due to some unfair exploit which the fair players don't need to know.

I think I will be done with this game soon. Any MoR members who are interested to continue playing the game can ask their infest questions here. I only understand that you need to spend a lot of more time and more cash here now. 

Cheers and a best of luck with your infests everyone :) 

It's really sad to hear about your decision. You're always welcome here if you decide to return.
Jun 30, 2016, 09:4906/30/16
Jun 30, 2016, 09:49(edited)
09/17/15

For those who did not read my previous comments: 

"The "yellowing" strategy itself is not an exploit!

I totally understand your confusion on this matter. You are fair players who really want to know more about the situation. Please ask your questions in this topic, and I will answer as soon as I get back here. "

I understand that it's hard to accept any changes. Especially if they are related to Infestations. You have probably mastered them after a long time and after putting so many efforts into them.

However, as we have mentioned, there were some players who were using an exploit. There is a certain way how the Infestations should work. But those players have found a vulnerability in the system.

Let me ensure you that you and other fair players who were using this strategy are not among those who have caused this change.

It was a hard decision to change the system when we knew that the changes will affect one of the most popular Infestations strategy. But it was necessary.

We strive to give the same opportunities to all players, and we had to make Infestations fair and equal for everyone.

Though you may need some time to adapt, you will soon notice that the new system is exactly the same as it was before, with one minor change which affected only 1-bar strategy.

If you have any other questions, please ask.