New Items Available!

New Items Available!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Dec 17, 2015, 03:4212/17/15
Dec 17, 2015, 03:42(edited)
05/24/13
When i first started playing this game, the bunker didn't even exist.  You had to find a low level player, somewhere close to your sector and hide your Offense there.  You added the bunker and that gave players the ability to hide everything. and now you add a bubble too.  Why don't you just take that last step and finally change the name from Total Domination to "Sunshine and Lollipops" Because that's what your turning this into...
Dec 17, 2015, 04:0512/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

Rodney Wilkinson said:

When i first started playing this game, the bunker didn't even exist.  You had to find a low level player, somewhere close to your sector and hide your Offense there.  You added the bunker and that gave players the ability to hide everything. 

don't give them ideas or they can cancel the bunker without problem like they do with deposits so there no be a room for offence or other idea lol.

but by add various features each month it's looks like they going to do it in future depend on how much money they earn,remember they are private company and its capitalism they need to earn so we can play. but from other side in capitalist world you can always choice to use other products without problems.

more cheap and fun for you and in competitive gaming environment it's not a problem to find one.

so the choice play or not is always our exactly like buy some product or not.

Dec 17, 2015, 11:0612/17/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

I see everybody talking about money grabbing...

But did you noticed that you don't have to pay them with Xtals. You can also buy them with protoncrystals instead of xtals. Protoncrystals you can win in tournaments.

Go to black market section protoncrystals to see.
Dec 17, 2015, 17:1712/17/15
Dec 17, 2015, 17:19(edited)
12/09/14

The only way I would buy the Bubble, was if it was called Vacation Mode

VACATION MODE

1.  COSTS 3K CRYSTALS, FOR THE CURRENT GAME YOU ARE PLAYING, OR 5K FOR ALL PLARIUM GAMES
  2.  CAN'T BE DEPLOYED WHILE UNITS, BUILDINGS OR TECHS ARE BEING RESEARCHED/BUILT.
  3. CAN'T BE DEPLOYED WHILE SECTOR IS UNDER ATTACK, OR WHILE CLAN IS AT WAR
  4.  wHEN DEPLOYED, ALL UNITS OUTSIDE OF SECTOR ARE RECALLED, AND PLACED INTO BUNKER
  5.  CANNOT BE DISABLED FOR X AMOUNT OF TIME (3 DAYS SOUNDS FAIR)
  6. WHEN DEPLOYED, YOUR ENTIRE SECTOR GOES ON VACATION (No resource production/tech research)
  7. LASTS FOREVER (Until you click "Resume Command duties)
  8. YOU CAN'T BUY OR USE ITEMS FROM THE BLACK MARKET, AND YOU CAN'T BUY CRYSTALS EITHER

Here's what I think of the current implementation of the shields :

Dec 17, 2015, 22:0012/17/15
08/02/14

@MrGringo (17 December, 2015, 5:17 PM UTC):
An interesting suggestion, I've notified our General about it.

As for your feedback on the bubbles, could you list some specific points on what you dislike and/or how you think they can be improved?

Dec 20, 2015, 09:4612/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
MrGringo said:

The only way I would buy the Bubble, was if it was called Vacation Mode

VACATION MODE

1.  COSTS 3K CRYSTALS, FOR THE CURRENT GAME YOU ARE PLAYING, OR 5K FOR ALL PLARIUM GAMES
  2.  CAN'T BE DEPLOYED WHILE UNITS, BUILDINGS OR TECHS ARE BEING RESEARCHED/BUILT.
  3. CAN'T BE DEPLOYED WHILE SECTOR IS UNDER ATTACK, OR WHILE CLAN IS AT WAR
  4.  wHEN DEPLOYED, ALL UNITS OUTSIDE OF SECTOR ARE RECALLED, AND PLACED INTO BUNKER
  5.  CANNOT BE DISABLED FOR X AMOUNT OF TIME (3 DAYS SOUNDS FAIR)
  6. WHEN DEPLOYED, YOUR ENTIRE SECTOR GOES ON VACATION (No resource production/tech research)
  7. LASTS FOREVER (Until you click "Resume Command duties)
  8. YOU CAN'T BUY OR USE ITEMS FROM THE BLACK MARKET, AND YOU CAN'T BUY CRYSTALS EITHER

Here's what I think of the current implementation of the shields :

Apart from the two first day is it possible for an active player in this game to have a period of non troops production? Any active player soon as weeks or months of producton in queue.  If you want a vacation mode, the only way is that protection takes effect once the player has disconnected and that protection disappear as soon as he reconnect. Anyway i don't see much interrest in this items and none in the lab change for serums as the only two real evolutions would be more slots of activation for serums and/or the possibility to fuse all serums at once.
Dec 21, 2015, 15:4612/21/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Rodney Wilkinson said:

Instead of finding new ways to screw up the game, like the bubble or removing Deposits.  Could you first please fix the dam things that are broken first.  

For example, the fact that you have to click back and forth 20 times to see Clan ranking in global missions, the Bioreactor always blinking (even though it's running) Customizing what ranks can see emitter stats, sending home troops from emitters without kicking players, better in-game message (that stay for more then a day or two), copy/paste in clan chat, i could go on here a long time....  

Listen Plarium.  If you want players to enjoy the game, fix whats broke and listen to the players.  Never forget the Customer is ALWAYS right.  You forget that and soon you won't have any....!!!!

Commander, most of bugs will be fixed in the next update, In January. As for your suggestions, we have already set some plans for updates in 2016, reorganizing of Clan Stats and other Clan features are among them.

Dec 21, 2015, 16:2712/21/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

Commander MRGRINGO , I remember that such "Vacantion mode" option was asked long ago.

While Total Sector Protection is made to secure the troops within it, the peculiarity of the item is its short term activation period. Such protection is just another way of tactical weapon, for example while huge attacks are planned and the reinforcements are sent to a particular Sector for further Joint Attack.

Or a player knows for sure that he or she will be absent for a certain period of time while the Troops are placed in a production que and he or she is expecting attacks from the enemy. Anyway, the long term activation is not planned to be introduced. So, as before, a true Commander needs to be active every day