2 October, 2015, 12:50 PM UTC
Do you and your Clan know the difference between a Challenge and a War?
- Always lasts 7 days
- The regular force limit for attacking Emitters remains in place
- There is no way to cancel a Challenge which has already been accepted
- Lasts until a Clan Member cancels it
- The force limit restrictions for attacking Emitters is removed
- If a war is cancelled, a 3-day timer appears. During this time, both Clans remain in a state of war.
- If Clan A requests to end a war, but Clan B does not respond, then the Clans will continue to be at war. In this case, Clan A may either withdraw their request to end the war or leave the request as pending.
- If Clan A requests to end a war and Clan B accepts this, the war will end.
While at War, or while taking part in Challenges, your Clan can earn Points for the following actions:
- Collecting Colony Resources
- Defeating enemy Units while defending
- Defeating enemy Units while attacking
- Collecting Resources from enemy Sectors
- Downgrading enemy Emitters
Fight together with your Clan and dominate the Wasteland!