commander you cannot attack such a player

7 Replies
iser
24 October, 2017, 7:42 PM UTC

Next to my base up to as far as I can scroll mouse there are at least 100 bases between level 35-39, which I cannot attack. When you click them this message comes up: "commander you cannot attack such a player that has just returned to the game after such a long absence...... "

1: How long will they be protected?

2: Are all these bases of the same person?

Cause Sunday I was able to attack and recon them, but now suddenly all of them are protected with that dome.

tags:

commander you cannot attack such a player that has just returned to the game after such a long absence

Thank you.
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
24 October, 2017, 9:59 PM UTC
iser said:

Next to my base up to as far as I can scroll mouse there are at least 100 bases between level 35-39, which I cannot attack. When you click them this message comes up: "commander you cannot attack such a player that has just returned to the game after such a long absence...... "

Cause Sunday I was able to attack and recon them, but now suddenly all of them are protected with that dome.

tags:

commander you cannot attack such a player that has just returned to the game after such a long absence

Thank you.

The protection should expire after 7 days.  They're probably accounts run by a bot that just started up again.  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
iser
25 October, 2017, 4:16 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

iser said:

tags:

Thank you.

The protection should expire after 7 days.  They're probably accounts run by a bot that just started up again.  

I see I was thinking something dodgy is going on. You are a moderator, please take down their dome shields  so that human players can attack them before they get stronger.

fakeasnever
25 October, 2017, 4:34 PM UTC

@Iser (25 October, 2017, 4:16 PM UTC):
Moderators don't have the power to do this. We can only edit the forums, not the games.

Only Plarium has this power (And the power of time; Waiting for their shields to expire).

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
EK-Drunken Ninja
5 November, 2017, 10:39 AM UTC
You say these things yet we all know the truth and the crystal payments made under the table...
May or may not be DCL
fakeasnever
5 November, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

@EK-Drunken Ninja (5 November, 2017, 10:39 AM UTC):
Well I suppose if you mean our moderator bonus, then I suppose it would be "under the table", since Plarium probably has their servers underneath a table for storage convenience.

If you mean some form of illegitimate earnings, then I'm afraid you'll have to start a new conspiracy theory (Preferably something different; It gets a bit bland seeing the same thing over and over again).

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
EK-Drunken Ninja
5 November, 2017, 11:32 PM UTC
You know what I mean.
May or may not be DCL
CoolRextreme
18 November, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC

Its no secret :))

Mods gotta be compensated for the [insert the vulgar word of your choice here] complaints and what-nots they get, as well as their work on answering and cleaning the forums!

Forget the Mutagen; we need Unicorns! (May also may or may not be a DCL somewhere out-n-about. Come say hi! :3)
UTC -7:00
1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286731 post; our newest member:mako148