The Players - NOW RECRUITING!

14 Replies
Prince Orcus DiVargo
31 May, 2015, 6:48 PM UTC

Fellow commanders,

We are a clan striving to help new players but we do foster many high-level players. We are an infest-only clan dedicated to one thing- eradicating MORGANA wherever she goes. Be it defending an observation post or quarantine zone, or attacking the mighty mutant hives or derelict bases, we will root her out wherever she is. New members will learn to infest as the pros do on this server, and we offer valuable advice on all facets of the game. We have a couple of top 10 players and God willing, that number will grow. Apply today, by contacting me at 1371; -1465.

JR.
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
31 May, 2015, 9:20 PM UTC

@Prince Orcus DiVargo (31 May, 2015, 6:48 PM UTC):
Huh, the green guys with the nuclear symbol...

Explains why they never attack me when they invade my farms  :P

Anyway...

Since you're purely about Infestations, I guess your only requirement is that they have an account?   lol

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
31 May, 2015, 9:38 PM UTC

If you're looking for a clan that just sits around all day doing infests and hoarding troops go to THS.  XD

UTC +0:00
SnowBall
31 May, 2015, 9:45 PM UTC

fakeasnever said:

@Prince Orcus DiVargo (31 May, 2015, 6:48 PM UTC):
Huh, the green guys with the nuclear symbol...

Explains why they never attack me when they invade my farms  :P

Anyway...

Since you're purely about Infestations, I guess your only requirement is that they have an account?   lol

That's Kinda messed up lol..

Mr. SnowBall Friend me! TD- (576 -1785)
UTC +0:00
SnowBall
31 May, 2015, 9:47 PM UTC

Prince Orcus DiVargo said:

Fellow commanders,

We are a clan striving to help new players but we do foster many high-level players. We are an infest-only clan dedicated to one thing- eradicating MORGANA wherever she goes. Be it defending an observation post or quarantine zone, or attacking the mighty mutant hives or derelict bases, we will root her out wherever she is. New members will learn to infest as the pros do on this server, and we offer valuable advice on all facets of the game. We have a couple of top 10 players and God willing, that number will grow. Apply today, by contacting me at 1371; -1465.

You should maybe Re-Write that.. Lol.. Something More Convincing other than Infest :)

Mr. SnowBall Friend me! TD- (576 -1785)
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
31 May, 2015, 10:31 PM UTC

@BiohazarD (31 May, 2015, 9:38 PM UTC):
Yeah, but for THS you need to be a 50 or something  :P

 

@SnowBall (31 May, 2015, 9:47 PM UTC):
I don't know, I kind of liked the Anti-Morgana speech   lol

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
SnowBall
31 May, 2015, 10:34 PM UTC

fakeasnever said:

@BiohazarD (31 May, 2015, 9:38 PM UTC):
Yeah, but for THS you need to be a 50 or something  :P

 

@SnowBall (31 May, 2015, 9:47 PM UTC):
I don't know, I kind of liked the Anti-Morgana speech   lol

Me to but who only wants to dedicate a fight to Morgana's Ugly Alien Self?.. It gets boring.

Mr. SnowBall Friend me! TD- (576 -1785)
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
31 May, 2015, 11:05 PM UTC

SnowBall said:

fakeasnever said:

@BiohazarD (31 May, 2015, 9:38 PM UTC):
Yeah, but for THS you need to be a 50 or something  :P

 

@SnowBall (31 May, 2015, 9:47 PM UTC):
I don't know, I kind of liked the Anti-Morgana speech   lol

Me to but who only wants to dedicate a fight to Morgana's Ugly Alien Self?.. It gets boring.

I think there's a clan called morgana's army, they could fight against them lol. 

UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
1 June, 2015, 12:13 PM UTC

i dont infest can i still join, and if yes what perks would i receive

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
2 June, 2015, 4:53 AM UTC

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

i dont infest can i still join, and if yes what perks would i receive

Maybe they can get morgana to give you a lap dance...

UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
2 June, 2015, 11:34 AM UTC

im okay with this

UTC +0:00
STRM Gladiator
2 June, 2015, 4:43 PM UTC

Lap dancing? Looks like im gonna come join :D

 

- Gladiator
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
2 June, 2015, 9:09 PM UTC

@BiohazarD (2 June, 2015, 4:53 AM UTC):
LOL...

Her mutants attacking your troops (or the other way around) is her playing difficult to get?   LOL...

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
3 June, 2015, 10:15 PM UTC

fakeasnever said:

@BiohazarD (2 June, 2015, 4:53 AM UTC):
LOL...

Her mutants attacking your troops (or the other way around) is her playing difficult to get?   LOL...

Yep, she's a feisty one.

UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
4 June, 2015, 2:25 AM UTC

so can i join

UTC +0:00
1667775 users registered; 34068 topics; 254029 posts; our newest member:Commander #2564516