The Fall of Global Guard

5 Replies
Who
16 January, 2017, 3:52 PM UTC

There was once a great clan, one of the oldest among the famous ones.

Suddenly one day some of their members decided to leave to join a trouble clan called Men of Renown.

As those members were the key to Global Guard, some of the members started to leave.

Not knowing what to do, the CL of GG went inactive but he said he would come back because he was busy in real life. That was months ago.

Now the supreme clan is fading, each member leaving everyday, even some DCL's who told the clan to calm down are leaving. And with Anti Social hitting them, they dont wanna stay just waiting for their death. So they leave, everyday they leave...

And the rest of the clan, wait for their death, coming from MoR, AS and others.

They wait, wait and just, wait...
b
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
16 January, 2017, 10:05 PM UTC

@WHO (16 January, 2017, 3:52 PM UTC):
Honestly, most clans are bound to this destiny or similar; The only thing they can change is when this happens.

But if you ever need any suggestions for new clans to join, I can help with that :)

(Note: I take no responsibility and receive no benefits what-so-ever for recommending clans. I can not guarantee that you will have a spot at said clans either.)

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
BiohazarD
16 January, 2017, 10:26 PM UTC
Your events are a bit out of order.  The CL was pretty much inactive when we decided to leave.  He came back for a few days after we left, then went inactive again. 
sensormatic mac
16 January, 2017, 11:52 PM UTC
happens a lot camelot went the same way too its about the second coming the rebirth of the one
pSyKik
9 February, 2017, 8:32 AM UTC
Suddenly one day some of their members decided to leave to join a trouble clan called Men of Renown.

Thats funny
BiohazarD
9 February, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
pSyKik said:

Thats funny
Well you can't deny that we cause a lot of trouble for other clans :P
1661785 users registered; 33632 topics; 252617 posts; our newest member:melissaa1505