BLUE DEVILS CLAN

37 Replies
BiohazarD
Moderator
24 December, 2015, 4:52 AM UTC
fakeasnever said:

I know the topic creator is in this discussion, but keep it related to the clan recruitment/etc., or I'll have to delete everything related to the alts.
The alt to live player ratio of a clan is important to recruiting.  Most people don't want to join a clan full of alt accounts, since the chat is usually dead and they never do anything exciting. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
Chaitanya
24 December, 2015, 4:58 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

fakeasnever said:

I know the topic creator is in this discussion, but keep it related to the clan recruitment/etc., or I'll have to delete everything related to the alts.
The alt to live player ratio of a clan is important to recruiting.  Most people don't want to join a clan full of alt accounts, since the chat is usually dead and they never do anything exciting. 
Commander u are all are correct but i don't have any alts lol GSShanmukha is my own brother u all are think that is my alt account lol please that's not my alt  
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
24 December, 2015, 5:47 AM UTC
i also have several hundred brothers, me and the russions have very big families
UTC +0:00
1
Chaitanya
24 December, 2015, 5:54 AM UTC
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

i also have several hundred brothers, me and the russions have very big families
so what should i do 
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
Chaitanya
24 December, 2015, 5:54 AM UTC
if u want to know more he has his own clan called The death Dealers u can check 
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
Chaitanya
24 December, 2015, 6:02 AM UTC
Can i know which is first clan created in this game :)
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
Kavi Shankar
24 December, 2015, 6:09 AM UTC
Chaitanya said:

Can i know which is first clan created in this game :)
You have to ask Gen.Winters if you want answer for that question. Clans existed when he was called as "Tornado" in old times. 
Men Of Renown
UTC +5:00
0
Chaitanya
24 December, 2015, 6:46 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

Chaitanya said:

Can i know which is first clan created in this game :)
You have to ask Gen.Winters if you want answer for that question. Clans existed when he was called as "Tornado" in old times. 
What should i ask him say me i will ask
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
Kavi Shankar
24 December, 2015, 9:17 AM UTC
Chaitanya said:

What should i ask him say me i will ask
Ask him the question you asked before.
Men Of Renown
UTC +5:00
0
Chaitanya
24 December, 2015, 9:40 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

Chaitanya said:

What should i ask him say me i will ask
Ask him the question you asked before.
ok 
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
General T. Winters
24 December, 2015, 10:05 AM UTC
Commanders, please return to the subject or I'll be forced to delete all the off-top comments.
UTC +0:00
0
Chaitanya
24 December, 2015, 12:10 PM UTC
General T. Winters said:

Commanders, please return to the subject or I'll be forced to delete all the off-top comments.

ok
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
Chaitanya
12 January, 2016, 12:37 AM UTC

Hello commanders,


Our clan (BLUE DEVILS) is near to 4 clan achievements so we can get 1800 influence points. so to complete them and even other we need some players. anyone here joining my clan. For more information u can ask me in game.

X 576 Y -1880


Thanks


BLUE DEVILS CLAN LEADER,

GSCHAITANYA

GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
Chaitanya
8 February, 2016, 4:06 PM UTC
BLUE DEVILS clan leader has been changed friends
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
9 February, 2016, 12:48 AM UTC
Chaitanya said:

Hello commanders,


Our clan (BLUE DEVILS) is near to 4 clan achievements so we can get 1800 influence points. so to complete them and even other we need some players. anyone here joining my clan. For more information u can ask me in game.

X 576 Y -1880


Thanks


BLUE DEVILS CLAN LEADER,

GSCHAITANYA

If you want you can send a challenge request to global guard, we'll help you get the challenge points achievements.  :)
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
9 February, 2016, 8:45 PM UTC
i belive you are allready spoken for bio
UTC +0:00
0
Chaitanya
10 February, 2016, 4:54 AM UTC
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

i belive you are allready spoken for bio
thanks
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
Chaitanya
26 April, 2016, 2:11 AM UTC

Hi commanders,



Clan Leader post is available in our clan i anyone want the post just contract DCL Cold

we are ranked 160 and have 9000 influence points and HQ=lvl 3


Thanks

Happy Hunting

GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
0
1778245 users registered; 48093 topics; 286228 posts; our newest member:valerasw