Rubber Room

50 Replies
BiohazarD
Moderator
13 May, 2015, 8:11 AM UTC

NUT Shot said:

BiohazarD said:

NUT Shot said:

BiohazarD said:

NUT Shot said:

Who puts armored and infantry in emitters? lmao. Put it this way mask... the only artillery I own are dizzys. Defense is 100% air and mostly excals.. We dont play this game to collect troops like some others. 

I love killing excals, it makes noobs cry :P

Ints are where it's at. 

And there's nothing wrong with collecting troops, it's how non-coiners build large armies, that doesn't just happen overnight. 

You can have your ceppies. I will take my level 20 excals with 2 artis over your weak ceppies anyday. You might want to tighten up on your math skills. Ceppies with 2 artis still arent as good as excals with artis. 

Nope, but they are cheaper.  So you can get defense power a lot faster by playing infests and winning ints than you can with just building up excals.  If you trade excals for ints in infests, you increase your defense power by 60%. 

So yeah, each of your excals might be stronger, but when my ints outnumber them 2.5 to 1 I still win :)

what happens when you cant sustain them cause of credit issues? So, again, excals are 2x better than ceppies. Its mathematically insane to think producing ceppies are beneficial at my point in game. Imperial ceppies get tossed away cause they are 3rd weakest troop I own defensively. Won a bunch of ceppies with my bcs on a level 100 and tossed them in trash. Have to think long term and ceppies are a waste

Haha what happened to "don't hoard your troops, go out and fight"?

Although I have always wanted to get a 100 person clan with 30k cyberdogs each and stack them all in an emitter just to see how long we could hold it :P

UTC +0:00
EK-S1L13NC3
27 May, 2015, 11:33 PM UTC

NUT Shot said:

Game sucks right now so not on much to even care about smack talking or having fun. Got a gym membership instead and spend more time there then here. lol. No lag, no patches needed, nothing broken. They also won't over charge me for crystals or refuse to compensate me when I lose out because of their mistakes :) This game is dying. Just want to go out with a bang before I hang it up :)

You better hang up soon cause Im out for revenge.. Your clan is a bunch of bullies and I plan on taking out Rubber Room 1st.

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
27 May, 2015, 11:42 PM UTC

EK-S1L13NC3 said:

NUT Shot said:

Game sucks right now so not on much to even care about smack talking or having fun. Got a gym membership instead and spend more time there then here. lol. No lag, no patches needed, nothing broken. They also won't over charge me for crystals or refuse to compensate me when I lose out because of their mistakes :) This game is dying. Just want to go out with a bang before I hang it up :)

You better hang up soon cause Im out for revenge.. Your clan is a bunch of bullies and I plan on taking out Rubber Room 1st.

DO IT DO IT *grabs popcorn and a soda and sits back to watch* :)

UTC +0:00
EK-S1L13NC3
28 May, 2015, 12:00 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

EK-S1L13NC3 said:

NUT Shot said:

Game sucks right now so not on much to even care about smack talking or having fun. Got a gym membership instead and spend more time there then here. lol. No lag, no patches needed, nothing broken. They also won't over charge me for crystals or refuse to compensate me when I lose out because of their mistakes :) This game is dying. Just want to go out with a bang before I hang it up :)

You better hang up soon cause Im out for revenge.. Your clan is a bunch of bullies and I plan on taking out Rubber Room 1st.

DO IT DO IT *grabs popcorn and a soda and sits back to watch* :)

Nut Shot Better watch out who you pi$$ off cause you might end up with 0 Emmiters

UTC +0:00
EK-S1L13NC3
28 May, 2015, 12:01 AM UTC

EK-S1L13NC3 said:

BiohazarD said:

EK-S1L13NC3 said:

NUT Shot said:

Game sucks right now so not on much to even care about smack talking or having fun. Got a gym membership instead and spend more time there then here. lol. No lag, no patches needed, nothing broken. They also won't over charge me for crystals or refuse to compensate me when I lose out because of their mistakes :) This game is dying. Just want to go out with a bang before I hang it up :)

You better hang up soon cause Im out for revenge.. Your clan is a bunch of bullies and I plan on taking out Rubber Room 1st.

DO IT DO IT *grabs popcorn and a soda and sits back to watch* :)

Nut Shot Better watch out who you pi$$ off cause you might end up with 0 Emmiters

BTW have any of your level 5 Emmiters been taken yet?

 

UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
28 May, 2015, 2:44 AM UTC
@BiohazarD (27 May, 2015, 11:42 PM UTC):
*PEER PRESSURE. PEER PRESSURE. PEER PRESSURE.*   lol

 

@EK-S1L13NC3 (28 May, 2015, 12:01 AM UTC):
Well you could always just check and record which Emitters they have  :P

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
28 May, 2015, 6:23 AM UTC

EK-S1L13NC3 said:

EK-S1L13NC3 said:

BiohazarD said:

EK-S1L13NC3 said:

NUT Shot said:

Game sucks right now so not on much to even care about smack talking or having fun. Got a gym membership instead and spend more time there then here. lol. No lag, no patches needed, nothing broken. They also won't over charge me for crystals or refuse to compensate me when I lose out because of their mistakes :) This game is dying. Just want to go out with a bang before I hang it up :)

You better hang up soon cause Im out for revenge.. Your clan is a bunch of bullies and I plan on taking out Rubber Room 1st.

DO IT DO IT *grabs popcorn and a soda and sits back to watch* :)

Nut Shot Better watch out who you pi$$ off cause you might end up with 0 Emmiters

BTW have any of your level 5 Emmiters been taken yet?

 

Mine?  Yeah we lost one a few months ago, but it cost them over 70 mil offense :P

UTC +0:00
Kylo Ren
1 June, 2015, 9:35 AM UTC

EK-S1L13NC3

L M F A O 

You wont be able to do anything

your only level 42 

UTC +0:00
UaintNoNinja
24 July, 2015, 4:07 AM UTC
they make troops no longer die when you are - LOL
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
22 August, 2015, 1:29 PM UTC
Well we are still here...
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
23 August, 2015, 5:50 PM UTC
Son of MuRd3R said:

EK-S1L13NC3

L M F A O 

You wont be able to do anything

your only level 42 

Maybe he's a level 42 who coined 500k bcs... :P
UTC +0:00
1667602 users registered; 34023 topics; 253970 posts; our newest member:vkqr