Unexistent new trade messages

24 Replies
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
22 November, 2016, 3:45 PM UTC
Guys, our developers are still working on a fix. I apologize for this inconvenience.
Community manager
UTC +2:00
Thhor
8 December, 2016, 7:02 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

Guys, our developers are still working on a fix. I apologize for this inconvenience.
Well we are 2 weeks after and if they are still "working on it" you should maybe consider some staff adjustement...
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 December, 2016, 11:39 AM UTC
Thhor said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Guys, our developers are still working on a fix. I apologize for this inconvenience.
Well we are 2 weeks after and if they are still "working on it" you should maybe consider some staff adjustement...
Some issues are really complicated, Thhor. As soon as the fix is ready, we will add it to our games.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Yasik
15 December, 2016, 6:35 PM UTC

Wow, it fixed itself, am I dreaming?

Unbelieveble, guys, why you fix bugs so fast, I cannot catch up)))
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
15 December, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC

Yasik said:


Wow, it fixed itself, am I dreaming?

Unbelieveble, guys, why you fix bugs so fast, I cannot catch up)))

Plarium released a fix for it yesterday.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/news-and-announcements/33013_update-news---check-out-the-new-features-now--4
UTC +0:00
1665043 users registered; 34052 topics; 253277 posts; our newest member:blitzlichter