All Categories

Research All Techs

Research All Techs

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 12, 2016, 20:5809/12/16

Research All Techs

Hello!

In Techs research window, at upper right corner - there is an icon formed by 2 circles with uranium and titanium signs on them.

When we move mouse cursor over it, it says "Research all techs that do not require protocrystals, and you will receive 7% bonus to uranium and titanium production".

The question is, "Research all techs" means upgrade all to level 20 or below 20 is enough?

At this moment, I dont have all up to 20 and the icon is grayed out, means I do not receive the bonus?

Is it a bug or I do something wrong?
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2016, 21:0209/12/16
Nevermind, just received email from General, he says they award me with 7% bonus, numbers at top left corner of main screen increased, but the 2-circled icon is still grayed out.
Sep 13, 2016, 20:3509/13/16
08/02/14

@Yasik (12 September, 2016, 9:02 PM UTC):
If I remember correctly (It's been a while since I got this :P However, I believe there is a disclaimer provided along with the description of the benefit) you have to wait until the next server reset to gain the benefits from this.

For future reference (For others wondering), you only have to research all your (non-ProtoCrystal) technologies, you do not need to upgrade them to level 20.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.