Reset of infestations ?

4 Replies
viperx
4 July, 2016, 12:57 AM UTC

Hello, 

i have a question regarding the infestations. i am now at the higher ranked infestations (lvl 93) and i am kinda stuck now as i have many high level infestations and losed alot of troops. 

Is there any possible way to reset the infestations by adding some lower level infestations ?

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
4 July, 2016, 10:22 PM UTC
Nope, once you've increased your max infest level there's no way to get it back down.  But if you keep hitting high level infests you should eventually win some of your troops back. 
viperx
5 July, 2016, 12:42 AM UTC

Aah too bad lol , its going to be a long road :D 

Anyway thanks for you quick reply :P

Maniakaal
22 August, 2016, 12:01 AM UTC

lol, it won't happen ...

i went from lvl 125 with a certain amount of offence up to lvl 150 twice.... oops i finally had 2 miljon less offense.

So better is to stop playing infest, they have no more benefit

just deleted them from game please

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 12:53 PM UTC
Maniakaal said:

lol, it won't happen ...

i went from lvl 125 with a certain amount of offence up to lvl 150 twice.... oops i finally had 2 miljon less offense.

So better is to stop playing infest, they have no more benefit

just deleted them from game please

We can't delete them, and you know that. It's a good way to get Artillery and Aviation in exchange for Infantry.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1660116 users registered; 33459 topics; 252190 posts; our newest member:uzyk