Small tip from the General

27 Replies
TheXiled
14 July, 2015, 8:49 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

TheXiled said:

General T. Winters said:

Need more Resources to train Troops?

Colonies are the best and most satisfying way to improve your Resource Production! Invade rival Sectors and make their Resources work for you!

Remember:

- You get more Resources from high-level Sectors owned by active players.
- You can only hold 3 Colonies simultaneously.

War is all about competition. Get out there and take what’s yours!

Technically speaking, you can hold as many colonies as there are sectors to invade, it's just you can only produce resources from 3 of them.

Only the ones you collect resources from are called colonies, the rest are just called invasions. 

Are they? Well, you learn something new every day :)

Friend me - (-1809,1745)
UTC +10:00
Rhylian
14 July, 2015, 10:51 AM UTC

Then explain why I have 5 spots in my colony tab :P 

And only 3 of those produce resources.

So the "only 3 are called colonies" is kinda sily

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
14 July, 2015, 6:33 PM UTC

Rhylian said:

Then explain why I have 5 spots in my colony tab :P 

And only 3 of those produce resources.

So the "only 3 are called colonies" is kinda sily

The other ones are potential colonies XD

UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
14 July, 2015, 8:39 PM UTC

@BiohazarD (14 JULY, 2015, 6:33 PM UTC):
I think the game lists them in order of when you invaded them, and they also go in that order for when you lost them as well, so you can collect resources from them.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
POSEIDON420
20 July, 2015, 12:41 PM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Need more Resources to train Troops?

Colonies are the best and most satisfying way to improve your Resource Production! Invade rival Sectors and make their Resources work for you!

Remember:

- You get more Resources from high-level Sectors owned by active players.
- You can only hold 3 Colonies simultaneously.

War is all about competition. Get out there and take what’s yours!

Btw, you can't produce credits from colonies.

POSEIDON420
UTC +0:00
General T. Winters
Administrator
20 July, 2015, 12:50 PM UTC

Commander LOCHLAN297, you're absolutely right! Credits can't be chosen as resources received from a colony.

UTC +0:00
POSEIDON420
22 July, 2015, 12:21 PM UTC

I know I am right.  Lol

Any way what I really wanted to say was that credits are the main resource used for training troops so how does invading sectors help if you can't get credits from them? Apart from getting your ranking up in the hall of fame.
POSEIDON420
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
23 July, 2015, 7:22 AM UTC
lochlan297 said:

I know I am right.  Lol

Any way what I really wanted to say was that credits are the main resource used for training troops so how does invading sectors help if you can't get credits from them? Apart from getting your ranking up in the hall of fame.
You can get uranium or titanium from them.  At lower levels most players have extra credits, so uranium and titanium are the more valued resources anyways.  And higher level players usually just raid inactives for credits. 
UTC +0:00
1722488 users registered; 42707 topics; 272091 post; our newest member:Castle №1250778