cyborg

6 Replies
sirnuto merlin
29 May, 2016, 1:55 AM UTC

it would be very great if the number of cyborg in the cyberlab be extended to any number

the user/player can create.  
[IMG][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IkEWMUy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/IMG]
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
29 May, 2016, 2:45 AM UTC

sirnuto merlin said:

it would be very great if the number of cyborg in the cyberlab be extended to any number

If they did this, you'd have people attacking with 1k+ cyborgs, and doing lots of damage while the other person gets no xp or pvp points. 

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
starhawk
29 May, 2016, 5:50 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

sirnuto merlin said:

If they did this, you'd have people attacking with 1k+ cyborgs, and doing lots of damage while the other person gets no xp or pvp points. 

What do you mean no xp or  pvp points?

Also i think something new needs to be done to the cyborgs i feel like they can be better add something they just a bland troop i think.

Fallout
fakeasnever
29 May, 2016, 3:19 PM UTC

@Starhawk (29 May, 2016, 5:50 AM UTC):
You get 0 EXP for killing off Cyborgs, while they still can do damage to your forces.

They're also completely for free, so I think that's a bonus enough. Most people haven't completed the Echos of War series, so you can slowly whittle down those sites with Cyborgs.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 May, 2016, 12:36 PM UTC
Greetings. Unfortunately, there are certain limits in our game which cannot be removed. They were created to maintain the game balance, to prevent alts, etc.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
sirnuto merlin
30 May, 2016, 6:06 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

sirnuto merlin said:

just as the the world is not fair so  the game is also, you don't expert everyone to be happy.

just would love to have 10k+ cyborgs doing so damage even without xp or pvp piont, it's some of those little things that makes the game fun!
[IMG][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IkEWMUy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/IMG]
fakeasnever
30 May, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC

@Sirnuto Merlin (30 May, 2016, 6:06 PM UTC):
He means that the creators (P of the Cyborgs get PvP, but the people(/person) getting attacked don't get PvP.

Massive attacks like that would be worse than getting nuked (At least the defender gets something from their losses compared to the nothing from Cyborgs).

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
1777494 users registered; 47989 topics; 285893 posts; our newest member:joxongir