Auto Troop Hider

1 Reply
Rajeev Sudoku
5 April, 2016, 8:28 AM UTC

Hi there!

Whenever I get a ton of Protocrystals, there are 3 items in the Black Market I typically collect:  Tech Nodes, Troop Stat Enhancers, and Auto Troop Hiders.  I have had no issue collecting/purchasing tech nodes or troop enhancers on the Protocrystals tab, but for some reason whenever I attempt to purchase an Auto Troop Hider, a message pops up in-game saying that I've reached my limit for that item.

Could someone please clarify why I'm getting that message?  I'm pretty sure it used to work for me (though I can't recall whether I actually purchased any through the Black Market, or whether I simply got them as tournament rewards), but I've been receiving this limit message for quite a while now.

Thanks,

- Rajeev Sudoku
I don't care if you don't like my jokes! I'll say them anyway! If you think they're corny, I'll say you're head's made of corn. :P
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 April, 2016, 8:46 AM UTC
Rajeev Sudoku said:

Hi there!

Whenever I get a ton of Protocrystals, there are 3 items in the Black Market I typically collect:  Tech Nodes, Troop Stat Enhancers, and Auto Troop Hiders.  I have had no issue collecting/purchasing tech nodes or troop enhancers on the Protocrystals tab, but for some reason whenever I attempt to purchase an Auto Troop Hider, a message pops up in-game saying that I've reached my limit for that item.

Could someone please clarify why I'm getting that message?  I'm pretty sure it used to work for me (though I can't recall whether I actually purchased any through the Black Market, or whether I simply got them as tournament rewards), but I've been receiving this limit message for quite a while now.

Thanks,

- Rajeev Sudoku
Greetings. how many of them do you already have?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1778395 users registered; 48105 topics; 286276 posts; our newest member:Castle 1348511